Cotton Moisture Meters
GAOTek proudly presents their wide and exciting variety of Cotton moisture meters. A Cotton moisture meter is an essential device used by many in the industries for detecting moisture within cotton and cotton seeds in places surrounded with cotton or where cotton is utilized or where cotton is present. This information is crucial as in some instances this may decide if the material is available to be used for manufacturing purposes or if this process is too early. The cotton moisture meter device could also be used to explain an unexpected high/low percentage of water that is present within a certain product. The Cotton Moisture Meter is a valued testing apparatus during the cotton collection period, processing, and when buying and/or selling cotton. The cotton moisture meter thoroughly utilizes the relationship between moisture contents and electrical resistance of the cotton to effectively measure the moisture content of cotton, cotton seeds and lint swiftly and precisely.
GAOTek has integrated a broad spectrum of little components into making their Cotton moisture meters. Components include the following technological features:
· Cotton Moisture Meter –This instrument is used by many to obtain the exact percentage of the moisture within the cotton. This can read the percentage of water in the cotton so that the company only produces the most premium quality cotton.
· Pin – This item consists of a metallic pin, which is what you poke/touch the object with to obtain the reading of the percentage of water
· External probes (Optional) – These are available to give your meter an extended reach. Also if you are trying to get a reading on a piece of wood, this gives you a more accurate and more of a core reading. These accessories also come in double pin models where you have a probe which contains two pins for testing
GAOTek Cotton Moisture Meter includes all but is not limited to following listed below:
· Portability and Accessibility: The Cotton moisture meter was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to operate. This device is small in size, light in weight, easy to carry out for fieldwork if needed.
· Fast Sampling Rate: GAOTek has mad sure that the moisture measurement readings are instant.
· Display: The Digital display of the moisture meter consists of a LCD screen with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings. The is also a color coded LED indicated display
· Color Representation: The cotton moisture meter has a color coded system. Green is a safe and dry state. Yellow is a borderline state and Red is a damp state
· Automatic and Manual power down: Preferences are a big this for GAOTek. This is why we incorporated the double option power down. You can manual turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 5 minutes from there has been no recorded activity.
· Memory Function: The Cotton moisture meter has the Data hold function. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data. The function is basically used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Surface detection variety: GAOTek has designed its Cotton moisture meters to be able to Detect Moisture on many surfaces but was created specifically for 4 different materials (drywall, masonry, softwood, hardwood)
· Out of range Alert: This device has been given an out of range alert for when you the object you are trying read is out of range. There is an Audio Alarm if reading is out of range
· Easy Interface: The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design. It consists of 4 buttons.
· Auto Calibration: The auto calibration feature seems like a must to meet industrial standards. GAOTek implementation of this into the device was crucial and from a consumer point-of-view, this is practical.
Cotton moisture meters are used in a multitude of different occupations and fields. Although this is the case, the most common occupation that uses a cotton moisture meter is the clothing manufacturers or home fabric stores as they rely heavily on this product for the detection of water within their cotton products which would hinder production until further notice. Usually, Cotton moisture meters are useful in the scientific, industrial, woodworking industries who make furniture that contains fabric. Another very common occupation where Cotton moisture meter is used is agricultural farmers. They use these devices to determine the ideal time for the farmers to feed their cattle the cotton. The cotton moisture meter also helps farmers monitor the growth of the cotton seed and lint.
Showing the single result