Inductive Moisture Meters
GAOTek proudly presents their wide and exuberant variety of inductive moisture meters. An inductive moisture meter is an essential device used by many in the industries for detecting moisture within a surround or an object. This information is crucial as in some instances this may decide if the material is available to be used or it’s too early. This could also be used to explain an unexpected high/low percentage of water in a product.
GAOTek has integrated a broad spectrum of little components into making their Inductive moisture meters. Components include the following technological features:
· Inductive Moisture Meter –This instrument is used by many to obtain the exact percentage of the moisture within the surrounding area or an object. This can read the percentage of almost the majority of surfaces.
· MS360 Pin – This item consists of a metallic pin, which is what you poke/touch the object with to obtain the reading of the percentage of water
· External probes (Optional) – These are available to give your meter an extended reach. Also if you are trying to get a reading on a piece of wood, this gives you a more accurate and more of a core reading.
GAOTek Inductive Moisture Meter includes all but is not limited to following listed below:
· Portability and Accessibility: The inductive moisture meter was made with portability and accessibility on mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Fast Sampling Rate: GAOTek has mad sure that the moisture measurement readings are instant.
· Display: The Digital display of the moisture meter consists of 4 LCD screens with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings.
· Automatic and Manual power down: Preferences are a big this for GAOTek. This is why we incorporated the double option power down. You can manual turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 5 minutes from there has been no recorded activity.
· Memory Function: The inductive moisture meter has the Data hold function. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data. The function is basically used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Surface detection variety: GAOTek has designed its Inductive moisture meters to be able to Detect Moisture on many surfaces but was created specifically for 4 different materials (drywall, masonry, softwood, hardwood)
· Out of range Alert: This device has been given an out of range alert for when you the object you are trying read is out of range. There is an Audio Alarm if reading is out of range
· Auto Calibration: The auto calibration feature seems like a must to meet industrial standards. GAOTeks implementation of this into the device was crucial and from a consumer point-of-view, this is practical.
Technical specifications for the listed for the product, an inductive moisture meter includes the inductive type, weight, dimensions and accuracy to name a few. Below are the listed specifications of the inductive moisture meters. (But are not limited to):
· Display – 4 digital LCD with highlighted backlit.
· Measuring range – Pin type:0-80%
· Inductive Type – 0-90%
· Operation Condition – Temperature:0-60°C
· Humidity – 5%-90%RH
· Resolution – 0.1
· Accuracy – ± (0.5%n +0.5)
· Power supply – 4 ×1.5 AAA size (UM-4) Battery
· Dimensions – Main unit:140mm×60mm×22mm
· Probe – 175mm×40mm×20mm
· Weight – 175g (not including batteries)
· Type – Non-Invasive Inductive Moisture Meter
· Measurement Range – 0%~53% (Softwood); 0%~35% (Hardwood)
· Measurement Precision – ±4% (Softwood, Hardwood)
· Maximum Sense Depth – 3/4 inch (20mm)
· Working Temperature – 0 ~ 40°C
· Storage Temperature – -10 ~ 50°C
· Storage humidity – 5% ~ 95% RH
Inductive moisture meters are used in a multitude of different occupations and fields. Although this is the case, the most common occupation that uses an Inductive moisture meter is the building and home inspectors as they rely heavily on this product for the detection of water damage and/or plumbing problems. Usually, Inductive moisture meters are useful in the scientific, industrial, woodworking industries who make furniture. Another very common occupation where Inductive moisture meter is used is flooring contractors. They use these devices to determine the ideal time for the contractor to install the concrete slabs or subfloors.
Showing the single result