Insulation Resistance Testers
GAOTek proudly presents their extensive and broad variety of Insulation resistance testers. An Insulation resistance tester is an essential device used by many in the manufacturing industries which applies a voltage across something called a dielectric which then measures the amount of current flow of the object for testing purposes. This is used to test certain devices insulation integrity. This information is crucial as in some instances this may work as a specification or condition to which a company has to meet to release their product or it maybe also be used as a troubleshooting tool.
GAOTek has unified a broad spectrum of little components into making their Insulation resistance testers. Components include the following technological features:
· Insulation resistance tester –This instrument is used by many to obtain the exact amount of electricity is flowing (Ohms) through an object. This can read the amount of electricity in the object so that the company only produces the most premium quality of the product.
· Voltage Adapter (Optional) – This is used inside the insulation resistance tester to basically make the measurement more accurate. Essentially, the pins touch the object with the current in it and the current travels through the pins and the only place for the electricity to travel is inside the device.
GAOTek Insulation resistance tester includes all but is not limited to following listed below:
· Portability and Accessibility: The Insulation resistance tester was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Fast Sampling Rate: GAOTek has mad sure that the insulation resistance testers readings are instant.
· Safe: GAOTek has gone above and beyond to ensure safety is their number one priority. With this, the insulation resistance tester has a strong anti-high voltage, anti-magnetic and anti-jamming design implemented
· Timer: The insulation resistance tester has a built in time so that you can time the insulation test.
· Short circuit Alarm: Although this product is durable and safe, accidents happen. So this feature is vital as without this, the user could be hurt and the machine could get damaged. What happens is when a high voltage flows through the object you are alerted that the voltage is high that safety standards allow.
· Display: The Digital display of the insulation resistance tester consists of an LCD screen with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings. The is also a color coded LED indicated display. Analog is also available.
· Automatic and Manual power down: Preferences are a big this for GAOTek. This is why we incorporated the double option power down. You can manual turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 5 minutes from there has been no recorded activity.
· Memory recall Function: The Insulation resistance tester has the Data hold/recall function. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data. The function is basically used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Surface detection variety: GAOTek has designed its Insulation resistance testers to be able to Detect multiple surfaces.
· Out of range Alert: This device has been given an out of range alert for when you the object you are trying read is out of range. There is an Audio Alarm if reading is out of range
· Easy Interface: The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design. It consists of 4 buttons.
· Auto Calibration: The auto calibration feature seems like a must to meet industrial standards. GAOTeks implementation of this into the device was crucial and from a consumer point-of-view, this is practical.
Insulation resistance testers are used in a multitude of different occupations and fields. Although this is the case, the most common occupation that uses an Insulation resistance tester is the manufacturing industry. Many sectors use it on their products to test the threshed or the insulation integrity. As the manufacturing companies rely heavily on this product for the detection of defective behavior in products or to detect if a product has not been able to meet the standard in the industry, this is one of the most important tools use regularly. Without the proper detection of these defects or subpar performance of a product, it would hinder production until further notice. Usually, Insulation resistance testers are useful in the scientific, industrial. Another very common occupation where Insulation resistance tester is used is troubleshooting. They use these devices to detect and conclude the issue in a product or if conductivity is even present. They also check this before an issue arises as this works for maintenance of certain product as well.
Showing all 3 results