Manometers are used as a pressure instrument and for calibration of other instruments. They can be used to measure gauge pressure, differential pressure, and absolute pressure and are generally used to measure pressures as high as 100 inches of 2.95 Red Fluid (10.65 PSI).
GAOTek has developed advanced manometers that are high quality, affordable, and accurate. They are versatile instruments for measurement of different pressure levels. We have a wide variety of selection of manometers to help you measure pressure for both liquids and gases with the simplest possible operation. With precise measurements, we ensure that you have a good experience working with these products.
GAOTek manometers are the best when it comes to quality and high accuracy. Measurements can be carried out in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek’s multi-functionality manometers.
Our manometers are available in different designs for different types of applications. They can be classified as - U-Tube manometer, Well Type Manometer and Inclined Manometer.
- U-Tube Manometer – This is the most basic and the most commonly used type of manometer. It is a ‘U’ shaped device made of glass. Pressure of both liquids and gasses can be measured using the same instrument.
- Well Type Manometer – This is a direct reading instrument designed for process monitoring, laboratory measurement, or general purpose production testing. Designed for a maximum line pressure of 250 PSI (500 PSI optional) it may also be used for tank level measurement, flow measurement, and leak detection.
- Inclined Manometer – This instrument provides enhanced readability by stretching a vertical differential along an inclined indicating column, giving more graduations per unit of vertical height. This makes it a highly sensitive and accurate instrument.
GAOTek manometers consist of:
- Return Wells - For over-range protection
- Fluid Check Valves – Also used for over-range protection
- Line Traps - To keep instruments clean by trapping dirt from the process.
- Moisture & Sediment Traps – Similar to line traps, these are used to keep instruments clean by trapping dirt from the process.
- Pressure Vacuum Variator - Static pressure/vacuum pressure Valves & Piping.
- Manifolds - To simplify different pressure measurements.
- Sight Feed Bubblers - Used for metering purge gasses.
- Cleanout Bore Brushes Seal Pots - For isolating process fluid from instrumentation.
- On-Off Operation:This toggle function turns the device on or off. If the manometer records no activity for approximately 20 minutes, the unit turns itself off to conserve battery.
- Display Backlight:The manometer comes with a display backlight for use in the dark or in poor lighting conditions. Unit must be switched off before this feature is activated.
- Selecting Pressure Units Up to nine pressure units: The display indicates the current selection. Furthermore, the selected units remain in memory even when the power is shut off. Your preference is displayed after the initial selection.
- Low Battery Indicator:A weak battery can cause improper operation or inaccurate measurements. A low battery indicator on the display indicates if the battery needs replacement. The accuracy of readings is not guaranteed when the LOW BAT indicator is illuminated although the unit might appear to function properly. You must replace the battery with a new one if the device indicates low battery.
- Overpressure Alarm:The device has a visual indicator and an audible alarm to alert the operator if the pressure surpasses the operating range of the unit. Exceeding the range does not damage it or affect calibration as long as it does not exceed the maximum rated pressure. Exceeding the maximum rated pressure of the manometer may cause permanent damage to the sensor and may rupture the housing or cause injury.
- Memory Function:The memory function of the device allows the user to store up to 20 pressure readings for later review or recording. This feature is especially handy in making a traverse of duct velocity pressures with a Pitot tube or for multipoint pressure measurements. Since your results or readings are stored in non-volatile memory, the device can retain them even if the unit is shut off or the battery is removed.
Manometers are used in several industrial applications such as visual monitoring of air and gas pressure in compressors, in vacuum equipment and especially in tank applications. They are essential devices in avionics and weather forecasting. They principally read the pressure of a fluid, and at the same time measure the speed of flow of the stream of air. Manometers are also important in the medical discipline. Healthcare professionals primarily use this pressure measuring device to determine the blood pressure of a person. Blood pressure can be measured by merely observing the movement of mercury in the glass tube, while the user releases the air pressure using the control valve. Manometers are also used to monitor the pressure in the patients’ airways.
Showing all 16 results
Manometer with Long Measure Range (Linearity/Hysteresis)ID: GT00XQ00ZJ Call for Quote
Manometer with Temp Compensation (USB Communication)ID: GT00XQ00ZK Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Blister Card)ID: GT00XQ00ZY Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (cmH2O, Bar)ID: GT00XQ00ZS Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Dual LCD)ID: GT00XQ00ZR Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Error Indication)ID: GT00XQ00ZT Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Light Weight)ID: GT00XQ00ZU Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Low Range Indicator)ID: GT00XQ00ZQ Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Ozin2, ftH2O)ID: GT00XQ00ZX Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Under Range Indicator)ID: GT00XQ00ZP Call for Quote
Portable Digital Pressure Manometer (Data Hold)ID: GT00XQ00ZW Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (Mbar, KPa)ID: GT00XQ00ZN Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (High Accuracy)ID: GT00XQ00ZL Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (Hg, mmHg)ID: GT00XQ00ZM Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (H2O, Psi)ID: GT00XQ00ZO Call for Quote
Manometer With Overload Sign (Pressure)ID: GT00XQ00ZZ Call for Quote