Manometers are unique in being both pressure instrument and calibration of other instruments. They can be used to measure gauge pressure, differential pressure, and absolute pressure and they are generally used to measure pressures as high as 100 inches of 2.95 Red Fluid (10.65 PSI).
GAOTek developed advanced manometers that are high quality, affordable, and accurate. They are very versatile instruments for the measurement of different pressure. We have a wide variety of selection of manometers that will help you measure the pressure in both liquid and gasses with the simplest operation. With precise measurements, we ensure that these products satisfy your needs when using it.
GAOTek manometers are the best when it comes to quality and high accuracy readings. The process can be done in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek’s various functionality of manometers.
Manometers are available in different designs depending upon the application, U-Tube manometer, Well Type Manometer and Inclined Manometer.
· U-Tube Manometers – A ‘U’ shaped device that is the basic and most commonly used style of a manometer. It is made of glass that enables the pressure of both liquids and gasses be measured in the same instrument.
· Well Type Manometers – These are direct reading instruments designed for process monitoring, laboratory measurement, or general purpose production testing. Designed for a maximum line pressure of 250 PSI (500 PSI optional) these instruments may also be used for tank level, flow measurement, and leak detection.
· Inclined Manometers – These instruments provide greater readability by stretching a vertical differential along an inclined indicating column, giving more graduations per unit of vertical height. It is effective in increasing the sensitivity and accuracy of the instrument.
GAOTek manometers are composed of:
· Return Wells - For over-range protection
· Fluid Check Valves – Also use for over-range protection
· Line Traps - To keep instruments clean by trapping dirt from the process.
· Moisture & Sediment Traps – Same as line traps, it is used to keep instruments clean by trapping dirt from the process
· Pressure Vacuum Variator - Static pressure/vacuum pressure Valves & Piping
· Manifolds - To simplify different pressure measurements
· Sight Feed Bubblers - Use for metering purge gasses
· Cleanout Bore Brushes Seal Pots - For isolating process fluid from the instrumentation
· On-Off Operation: The on-off control is a toggle function. Pressing the on/off key will turn the device on or off. If the manometer is left on with no activity for approximately 20 minutes, the unit will turn itself off to conserve the battery.
· Display Backlight: Display backlight to allow use in the dark or in poor lighting conditions. Units must be switched off before this feature can be activated.
· Selecting Pressure Units Up to nine pressure units: The display will indicate the current selection. Even when the power is shut off, the selected units will remain in memory and your preference will always be displayed after the initial selection.
· Low Battery Indicator: A weak battery can cause improper operation or inaccurate measurements. A low battery indicator is provided on the display to show that the battery needs replacement. However, the accuracy of readings cannot be guaranteed when the LOW BAT indicator is illuminated although the unit might appear to function and indicate properly. It is mandatory to replace the battery with a new one.
· Overpressure Alarm: A visual indicator and audible alarm are provided to alert the operator that pressure has surpassed the operating range of the unit. Exceeding the range will not damage it or affect calibration as long as the maximum rated pressure is not exceeded. Exceeding the maximum rated pressure of the manometer will cause permanent damage to the sensor and may rupture the housing and/or cause injury.
· Memory Function: A memory function is included. It allows the user to store up to 20 pressure readings for later review or recording. Making a traverse of duct velocity pressures with a Pitot tube or for multipoint pressure measurements is what this feature is especially valuable for. The readings are stored in non-volatile memory so they will be retained even if the unit is shut off or the battery is removed.
Manometers have been used for several industrial applications like for visual monitoring of air and gas pressure in compressors as well as in vacuum equipment and specialty tank applications. The manometer is also essential in avionics and weather forecasting. It principally read the pressure of fluid at the same time measure the speed at which a stream of air is flowing. Manometers are also important in the medical field. Healthcare professionals primarily use this pressure measuring device in determining the blood pressure of a person. The patients’ blood pressure can be identified by merely observing the movement of mercury in the glass tubing while the user releases the air pressure using the control valve. Another use of manometer in medicine is to monitor the pressure in the patients’ airways.
Showing all 16 results
Manometer with Long Measure Range (Linearity/Hysteresis)ID: GT00XQ00ZJ Call for Quote
Manometer with Temp Compensation (USB Communication)ID: GT00XQ00ZK Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Blister Card)ID: GT00XQ00ZY Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (cmH2O, Bar)ID: GT00XQ00ZS Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Dual LCD)ID: GT00XQ00ZR Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Error Indication)ID: GT00XQ00ZT Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Light Weight)ID: GT00XQ00ZU Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Low Range Indicator)ID: GT00XQ00ZQ Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Ozin2, ftH2O)ID: GT00XQ00ZX Call for Quote
Portable Digital Manometer (Under Range Indicator)ID: GT00XQ00ZP Call for Quote
Portable Digital Pressure Manometer (Data Hold)ID: GT00XQ00ZW Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (Mbar, KPa)ID: GT00XQ00ZN Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (High Accuracy)ID: GT00XQ00ZL Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (Hg, mmHg)ID: GT00XQ00ZM Call for Quote
Digital Manometer with USB Interface (H2O, Psi)ID: GT00XQ00ZO Call for Quote
Manometer With Overload Sign (Pressure)ID: GT00XQ00ZZ Call for Quote