GAOTek offers high-quality, affordable and accurate RH Meters or Relative Humidity Meter. A Relative Humidity Meter or RH Meter measures different kinds of humidity. Relative Humidity or RH is the measured amount of moisture in the air relative to the total amount of moisture that the air can hold. Relative Humidity or RH is important in the environment in general, because without humidity, there will be no clouds, there will be no precipitation and no fog. Humidity is basically water vapor in the air, which is very much needed for the rain to be formed.
GAOTek’s growing selection of RH Meter would suit whatever and wherever you need it, providing the best quality and accurate reading.
Relative Humidity is the ratio of water vapor’s partial pressure based on the water pressure at a given temperature. The Relative humidity measurement depends mainly on the temperature and the pressure of the system that the user want to measure. Basically, it requires less water vapor for the high relative humidity to be attained at low temperatures, for high temperatures, a high amount of water vapor is needed for a high relative humidity to be attained.
There are three types of instruments that are used to measure the humidity of the air. The Hygrometer, The Psychrometer and the Chilled mirror dew point hygrometer.
· A Hygrometer is a device used to measure the moisture content of the atmosphere. This relies on the values of different quantity like temperature, pressure, mass or a mechanical or electrical change in a substance as the moisture is absorbed. By calibrating and calculating, these measured quantities can lead to a measurement of humidity. There are 4 types of hygrometer. Capacitive, Resistive, Thermal, and Gravimetric.
o The Capacitive Hygrometer – is when the polymer or the metal oxide material’s dielectric constant is measured.
o The Resistive Hygrometer – is when the change in electrical resistance of a material due to humidity is the what is being measured.
o The Thermal Hygrometer – is when the change in the thermal conductivity of air due to the humidity is what is measured.
o The Gravimetric Hygrometer - is when the mass of an air sample that is compared to an equal volume of dry air is the one being measured.
· A Psychrometer (wet and dry bulb thermometer) is consists of two thermometers, one dry and one that is kept moist with distilled water on a sock or wick. At a temperature above the freezing point of water, evaporation of water from the wick lowers the temperature, that is why the wet bulb thermometer usually shows a lower temperature than the dry bulb thermometer. The relative humidity is computed from the ambient temperature as shown in the dry bulb thermometer and the difference in the temperature as shown by the wet bulb and dry bulb thermometer. The relative humidity is determined by finding the intersection of the wet and dry temperature on a psychometric chart. The two thermometer coincides when the air is saturated and the greater difference, the drier the air is. This is usually used in meteorology and in the HVAC industry for proper refrigerant charging of both residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
· A Chilled mirror dew point hygrometer. dew point is when the moist air is at a constant pressure reaches water vapor saturation. Chilled mirror dew point hygrometers are precise. They use a chilled mirror and an optoelectronic mechanism to detect the condensation on the surface of the mirror an accuracy of 0.2 degrees Celsius is attainable with this device. Which then correlates at a typical office environment to a relative humidity accuracy of +/- 1.2 %
Relative Humidity is reported as a percentage of the total amount of moisture that could be held in the air.
· Battery Life: long battery life that could reach up to 2 years
· High-Resolution LCD: High-resolution backlit LCD making it easier to operate in dark places, giving the user have a more comfortable vision.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Other Functions: Auto power off after 5 minutes from the last operation, fast sampling rate, data logger with the ability to record and recall minimum and maximum readings, also includes cosine correction filter that is built into the device.
All GAOTek’s products are all portable and light- weight, however, these does not limit the quality and accuracy of the readings, thus it is making the product be portable, allowing the user to take the high-quality product everywhere without a hassle.
The Relative Humidity Meter or RH Meter can be used in a variety of industries and sectors in such ways:
· Monitoring greenhouses
· Industrial spaces
· Wooden musical instrument manufacturers
· Industrial sectors
· Transportation sectors
· Gardening sectors
· Farming sectors
· HVAC industry
No products were found matching your selection.