GAOTek offers a various selection of high-quality, affordable and accurate Sound Analyzer. A sound analyzer or commonly called as the audio analyzer is an instrument that quantifies the performance of the audio part of electronics and electro-acoustical devices.
GAOTek selection of Sound analyzers could suit whatever your need is, providing the best quality and accurate reading wherever it might be.
Since Audio or sound analyzer measures the audio performance of electronic and electro-acoustical devices, there are a lot of parameters that needs to be overseen, such as the level, gain noise, harmonic, and intermodulation distortion, frequency response, the relative phase of signals, inter-channel crosstalk, and much more… For the measurement to be calculated, an audio analysis is required. What happens in this analysis is that the device that is being testing receives a signal of some known characteristics in which the output signal or response may be compared by the analyzer in order to find out the differences that are expressed in the specific measurements. The signal that has been received may then be controlled or generated by the analyzer itself or it may come from a different source making sure that the characteristics are relative to the desired measurement are defined. The device is required to provide performance well beyond that is the typical devices under test or can be called as DUTs.
In the modern Audio/ Sound Analyzer, there are four components. The audio generator, the audio input stages, the signal analyzer, and the output display.
· The audio generator is the one providing stimulus, which can be either analog or digital.
· The input stages are the place where the analog or digital sound is converted to a proper signal to be analyzed.
· The signal analyzed is where they filter the response, and where the resulting measurement is calculated. This is commonly connected to a computer or embedded in the computer.
· The output display is where the calculated report is projected or shown.
· These are what the audio analyzers are measuring. Keep in mind that the measurements are capable of a variety of parameters. These are some fundamental measurements:
· The Level and grain this describes the signal’s magnitude; this can be given in absolute or relative terms. The common absolute units are volts, watts, dBV, and dBu. The common relative units are dB. Grain is the signal ratio at a DUT’s output that is divided by the signal level at the input, which is usually given in decibels or dB.
· The Frequency response is where it measures the output level of DUT as a frequency function. This is typically given as dBV and dBu.
· The Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise or THD+N this is the signal content of DUTs that was bit contained in the stimulus.
· The Signal-to-Noise Ratio or SNP is the ratio of a wanted signal to an unwanted noise coming from a DUT, that is expressed in decibels or dB.
· The Crosstalk is the unwanted presence of the signal from one audio channel that appears in other audio channels of DUT. This is also expressed in dB or decibel.
· The Phase this is the relationship in time amongst two signals of similar frequencies that are given in a fraction format of the signal. This is mostly expressed in degrees.
· The Intermodulation Distortion or IMD this is the result of the mixing of two or more signals that are non- linear. This is typically two sine waves at different frequencies or could also be the sum of sine-wave and square-wave. Products can be seen in multiples of the sum and differences of the original frequencies.
· The Time Domain Display this is equivalent to the signal’s oscilloscope display that shows instantaneous amplitudes as a function of time.
Sound analyzers offer various features, that are included in the device and are not limited to such features that follow:
· Accurate Measurement: It Measures distortion, SINAD, signal-to-noise
· High-Resolution LCD: High-resolution backlit LCD making it easier to operate in dark places, giving the user have a more comfortable vision.
· Output: Measures true-RMS AC volts, dc volts, frequency
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Programmable: it has a low-distortion programmable source
· Other function: it could simultaneous transfer functions, mic inputs, low downtime, response quickly. Auto power off when
All GAOTek products are all portable and light- weight, these, however, does not limit the quality and accuracy of the readings, thus making the product be portable and allows the user to take the high-quality product everywhere without a hassle.
A sound analyzer or audio analyzer is used is a variety of ways in various industries. They are used in the production of musical instruments, speakers, it is used in research facilities too to test bioacoustics sound, vibrations.
No products were found matching your selection.