Sound Level Calibrators
Sound level calibrator are devices that are used for fast and easy calibration of sound level meter, microphone, and sound measuring system. They are used to maintain the accuracy of the instruments. They eliminate or minimize factors that cause inaccurate measurements for better performance of the products.
A reliable accurate measurement is what you need when measuring noise or sound pressure. Sound level calibrator checks all the components of the sound measuring device and to make the equipment function as the same when it was newly manufactured.
GAOTek developed advanced sound level calibrator that is high quality, affordable, and accurate. They are very versatile instruments for calibrating the sound level meter, microphone, and sound measuring systems. We have a wide variety of selection of sound level calibrator that will help you calibrate sound measuring instruments with the simplest operation. With precise measurements, we ensure that you will be satisfied when using our products.
GAOTek’s sound level calibrator are the best when it comes to quality and high accuracy readings. The process can be done in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek’s various functionality of sound level calibrator.
If you’re measuring to any regulation, standard, or guidelines, it is vital to calibrate your sound measuring instruments. If not, the accuracy of your measurements can’t be reliable. Calibrating your sound measuring devices will give you:
· Peace of mind that your device is measuring consistently over a given time
· Proof from the manufacturer that sound measuring instruments and acoustic calibrator are functioning normally
· Improved performance and a longer lifespan
A sound level calibrator is composed of two parts that makes the device function. The following list is the components of a sound level calibrator.
· Transducer – Is an electronic device used to convert torque into an electrical signal. The conversion is indirect and happens in two stages.
· Microphone Adapter – A port that could allow connecting the microphone of the sound level meter or other sound measuring devices.
These components are the ones used that developed our sound level calibrator and our product is one of the best quality that you can find in the market.
GAOTek’s sound level calibrator offer a lot of key features that are helpful in operating the device easily and for an accurate reading.
· The on-off control is a toggle function. Pressing the on/off key will turn the device on or off. If the hygrometer is left on with no activity for a period of time, the unit will turn itself off to conserve the battery.
· Led indicator lights up when power is on
· A low battery indicator is also included. A weak battery can cause imprecise measurements or improper operation. A low battery indicator is provided on the display to show that the battery needs to be recharged. It is required to change the battery to make sure that you get the best results in the device.
· A switch for dual sound pressure outputs at 94dB and 114dB.
· Operates on a single 9V battery.
· Auto sound off on a low battery situation to ensure accurate performance.
· Durable die-cast, aluminum housing
· The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design.
In addition to all these features, our products have high precision of measurements, a high resolution, and quick sampling speed. More importantly, our products are also affordable when it comes to your budget. You can have different options to choose from with all the various kinds of sound level calibrator manufactured by our company.
Sound level calibrator are used in calibrating sound level meters or other sound measuring instruments for an accurate reading and get the best results. The calibrated devices are then useful for controlling noise in certain places to avoid loud noises that can destroy human hearing. The following are the list where the calibrated device can be applied for:
· Environmental Noise
· Industrial Noise
· Occupational Noise
· Construction Noise
· Airport Noise
· Rail Noise
· Motorsport Noise
· Mining Noise
· Traffic Noise
· Community Noise
· Wind Farm Noise
· Noise Ordinance Enforcement
Sound level meters or other sound measuring instruments age and can be subjected to changing environments. It means that their performance will degrade over time and data gathered in the device can become unreliable. Here is when the sound level calibrator becomes in handy. It checks all the components of the sound measuring device and that the performance of the equipment is the same as when it was made.
Showing all 3 results