Surface Resistance Testers
GAOTek proudly presents their exciting and ever-growing variety of Surface resistance testers. A Surface resistance tester is an essential device used by many in the manufacturing industries which applies a voltage across a regular surface which then measures the amount of current flow of the surface for testing purposes. This is used to test certain devices insulation integrity. This information is crucial as in some instances this may work as a specification or condition to which a company has to meet to release their product or it maybe also be used as a troubleshooting tool.
GAOTek has unified a broad spectrum of little components into making their surface resistance testers. Components include the following technological features:
· surface resistance tester –This instrument is used by many to obtain the exact amount of electricity is flowing (Ohms) through a surface. This can read the amount of electricity in the object so that the company only produces the most premium quality of the product.
· Electrodes (Optional) – This is used inside the surface resistance tester to basically conducts electricity at a high rate.
· Leads (optional) – This is used as a way to transport electrical power to the device. The pins touch the object with the current in it and the current travels through the pins and the only place for the electricity to travel is inside the device.
GAOTek surface resistance tester includes all but is not limited to following listed below:
· Portability and Accessibility: The Surface resistance tester was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Fast Sampling Rate: GAOTek has mad sure that the surface resistance testers readings are instant.
· Safe: GAOTek has gone above and beyond to ensure safety is their number one priority. With this, the surface resistance tester has a strong anti-high voltage, anti-magnetic and anti-jamming design implemented
· Timer: The Surface resistance tester has a built in timer so that you can time the surface test.
· Color coded/Digital read-out: With the surface resistance tester, GAOTek has administered a color coded system in within the LED and you can also hear the findings from your machine as it has an auto read-out function which reads the results out loud.
· Display: The Digital display of the surface resistance tester consists of an LCD screen with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings. The is also a color coded LED indicated display. Analog is also available.
· Automatic and Manual power down: Preferences are a big this for GAOTek. This is why we incorporated the double option power down. You can manual turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 5 minutes from there has been no recorded activity.
· Memory recall Function: The surface resistance tester has the Data hold/recall function. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data. The function is basically used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Surface detection variety: GAOTek has designed its surface resistance testers to be able to Detect many surfaces.
· Out of range Alert: This device has been given an out of range alert for when you the object you are trying read is out of range. There is an Audio Alarm if reading is out of range
· Easy Interface: The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design. It consists of 4 buttons.
· Auto Calibration: The auto calibration feature seems like a must to meet industrial standards. GAOTeks implementation of this into the device was crucial and from a consumer point-of-view, this is practical.
Surface resistance testers are used in a multitude of different occupations and fields. Although this is the case, the most common occupation that uses a surface resistance tester is the manufacturing industry. Many sectors use it on their products to test the threshold or the surfaces’ integrity. As the manufacturing companies rely heavily on this product for the detection of defective behavior in products or to detect if a product has not been able to meet the standard on the industry, this is one of the most important tools use regularly. Without the proper detection of these defects or subpar performance of a product, it would hinder production until further notice. Usually, Surface resistance testers are useful in the scientific, industrial. Another very common occupation where Surface resistance tester is used is troubleshooting. They use these devices to detect and conclude the issue in a product or if conductivity is even present. They also check this before an issue arises as this works for maintenance of certain product as well.
Showing the single result