The Thermal imager is a temperature measurement device that is non-contact. It detects the infrared energy transmitted, reflected or emitted by all materials at a temperature above absolute zero. The energy factor is converted into a temperature reading or thermogram. Thermogram is the produced thermal image radiation and is displayed by the camera object which is emitting the infrared energy. Thermal imagers are used for thermal imaging which is the most effective method for finding problems or potential problems in various applications across many fields.
GAOTek developed advanced thermal imagers that are high quality, affordable, and accurate. They are very versatile instruments for thermal imaging. We have a wide variety selection of thermal imagers that will help you detect the infrared energy of an object with the simplest operation. With precise measurements, we ensure that you will be satisfied when using our products.
GAOTek radiation meters are the best when it comes to quality and high accuracy readings. The process can be done in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek’s various functionality of radiation meters.
A thermal imager is composed of different parts that are use to detect the thermal image radiation and help users to navigate easier on the device. The list below are the components of a thermal imager.
· Optic System – The lenses of a thermal imager focus infrared radiation onto the detector. Lenses vary with different focal lengths depending on what type of thermal imager’s intended use.
· Detector – It is to determine the potential level of thermal and spatial resolution. There are two types of infrared radiation detectors: thermal detectors and photon detectors.
o Thermal detectors – Relies on infrared radiation physically heating the detector element that triggers a secondary physical mechanism proportional to the radiation collected on the element.
o Photon Detectors – Measures incident radiation interaction with the material of the detector at a molecular level.
· Amplifier – It is an electronic device that can increase the power off signal. It functions is to take power from a power supply and controlling the output to match the input signal shape but with a larger amplitude.
· Signal Processing – The electronic output from the detector of the device is processed to produce a thermal image or temperate measurement. The function of the signal processing element is to remove the ambient or background radiation signal component and convert the electrical output into a standard video format.
· Display – After the signal processing generated an image the element will be viewed on a separate external display like a computer monitor or a small direct-view display located on the thermal imager itself. Direct-view displays are typically liquid crystal displays (LCDs), and can be in color or monochromatic. They are color coded to depict temperature differences throughout the field of view of the imager.
GAOTek thermal imagers offer a lot of key features that are helpful in operating the device easily and for an accurate reading.
· A color alarm feature that allows the user to select a temperature. Any color that is either above or below the selected temperature will only be displayed on the camera.
· Portable in size with easily accessible buttons to access interface quickly
· Fast frame rate to enhance near real-time thermal imaging with objects on the move.
· A low battery indicator is also included. A weak battery can cause imprecise measurements or improper operation. A low battery indicator is provided on the display to show that the battery needs to be recharged. It is required to charge the battery to make sure that you get the best results in the device
· Adjustable hand strap for left or right-handed use
· Fixed focus system – With a long-distance detection range
· The on-off control is a toggle function. Pressing the on/off key will turn the device on or off. If the hygrometer is left on with no activity for a period of time, the unit will turn itself off to conserve the battery.
In addition to all these features, our products have high precision of measurements, a high resolution, and quick sampling speed. More importantly, our products are also affordable when it comes to your budget. You can have different options to choose from with all the various kinds of thermal imagers manufactured by our company.
Thermal imaging has evolved into one of the most valuable diagnostic tools for industrial applications. By detecting anomalies often invisible to a human eye, thermography allows corrective action to be taken before costly system failures happen.
Thermal imaging cameras have become compact systems that look just like a normal video camera/digital camera, are easy to use and generate a real-time high-resolution image. Industries worldwide have discovered the benefit of incorporating thermal imaging cameras in their industrial programs.
They are helpful devices for low and high voltage inspections, and for inspecting mechanical systems. Many of industries nowadays depend on their mechanical system. Thermographic data can be an invaluable source of complimentary information to vibration studies in mechanical equipment monitoring.
Showing all 3 results