GAOTek proudly presents their first of many thermocouple calibrators. A thermocouple calibrator is a device used for measuring temperature, the device itself consists of a pair of wires which are of dissimilar metals (an example would be iron and copper). These two wires are then tied together and used as the point of contact between the device and the object of which you would like to receive a reading from. They are then made double sided and one end is inserted while is connected to an instrument (a voltmeter) that would then measure the difference in potential created at the intersection of the two metals. The thermocouple calibrator is made of many different components.
GAOTek has integrated many little components into making their Thermocouple calibrators. Components include the following technological features:
· Thermometer –This instrument is used by many to obtain the room temperature but in this case its stored inside the product of read the temperature of whatever the thermocouple wires touch
· Voltmeter – This is used to measure the voltage or potential volts of an object. In this product, it is put to be able to read the voltage of the thermocouple wires, which then displays the volts.
· Thermocouple – This item consists of two metallic wires, which are made from different types of metals and tied together. The fact that it is made up of two dissimilar metals, makes it a conductor which form electrical junctions at differing temperatures
· Calibrator – The calibrator is used to control and adjust the accuracy of the product. It is used in a multitude of ways other than temperature as well. This is the instrument component that usually is the one that sets the government or industry standards to par
GAOTek Thermocouple Calibrators include a wide variety of separate machines into one product. The following ones are listed but are not limited to below:
· DC voltage output: When the DC (direct current) flows through an object the voltage will be evaluated and output on its reading will be given
· Portability and Accessibility: The thermocouple calibrator was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Display: The Digital display of the thermocouple calibrator consists of a LCD screens with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings.
· Fast Sampling Rate: GAOTek has made sure that the all the measurement readings are instant.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Thermocouple output: Similar to the DC voltage output, the thermocouple output basically reads the degree (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) from the thermocouple wires and then displays the results accordingly
· Resistance output: As GAOTek is extremely cautious about all their products and safety is a number one priority, the resistance output on the model is present to detect manufacturing faults. Faults such as poor welding, corrosive material etc.
· Supports wide variety of types (J, K, T, E, R, S….): Compatibility is major key and the fact is that with this product you have a multitude (14) of types of thermocouples calibrator input methods. this gives you a very wide range of types of thermocouple probes that you can use. Making this a very good choice.
· RTD output: RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) is used to spot the basic correlation between metal and temperature. When the temperature changes drastically (high or low), the Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD) then the resistance is measured and outputted in ohms (Ω).
A thermocouple calibrator is used in a multitude of different occupations and fields. Although this is the case, usually thermocouple calibrators are useful in the scientific, industrial, and original equipment manufacturer applications fields. More native appliances, for example toasters, stoves, & furnaces, also contain thermocouples. As you are able to toggle to amount of heat your food/room needs. On the other hand, Calibrators are usually used for accuracy of a specific object. They are frequently used when one is pertaining to customer or industrial standards, because usually without the calibrator doing its job the item will not be approved to standards. They can be found in nearly all industrial markets: Industries that apply thermocouples include pharmaceutical industries, cement industries, power generating industries and oil or gas industries.
No products were found matching your selection.