Ultrasonic Flow Meters
GAOTek offers high quality, affordable, secure and accurate Ultrasonic Flow Meters. Ultrasonic Flow Meters often has a sending and receiving transducers that are used to measure the velocity of fluids to accurately calculate its volume flow in a pipe by using the sound waves, acoustic waves or vibrations with a frequency of >20 KHz. GAOTek offers a variety of top-notch Ultrasonic Flow Meters depending on where you would need it; whether it is for wide pipes or all liquid environment, such as sea water, oil, sewage, alcohol, etc. GAOTek easy to use Ultrasonic Flow Meters offers: A built- in printer, a built-in data logger, an accurate reading with an accuracy rate ranges from ±1% reading at rates greater than 0.2mps or even better, it also offers Chinese and English menu selections, long lasting battery life for continuous usage, large LCD screens, it also has huge storage and many more.
Ultrasonic flow meters are used base on three principles. These principles are time transit flow meter, Doppler shift flow meters, and open-channel flow meters.
· The Time transit flow meters are Ultrasonic flow meters that measure the difference in the transit time of ultrasonic towards and against the direction of the flow. In regards to how the average velocity of the fluid is calculated or measured, the flow meter has to have a pair of transducers that contains piezo-electric crystals. The reason behind that is, one acts as a transmitter and the other acts as a receiver of the soundwaves. Though these transducers, the upstream and downstream time measurements are being compared. Basically, if the measurement turns out to be equal, then that means that there is no flow in both directions. However, if the measurement in the direction of the flow and slower against it, there is a flow, the science behind that is that, the sound will transfer in the direction of flow and slower against the flow, because, ultrasonic signal must cross the pipe to the receiving transducer, in which the fluid must not contain any significant concentration of bubbles or solids, or else the high-frequency sound will be attenuated and too weak to transverse the pipe.
· The Doppler shift flow meter is another method in ultrasonic flow metering that results from the reflection of an ultrasonic beam off reflective materials, such as solid particles or entrained air bubbles in a flowing fluid, or the turbulence of the fluid itself, it is mostly used for slurries, liquid with bubbles, and gasses with sound- reflecting particles. Compared to the Time Transit flow meter, Doppler flow meter uses one sensor, instead of two, what is happening is that the sound waves will be returned to a transmitter at an altered frequency value, that is if the reflectors in the liquid are in motion or in other words, if there is a flow. The frequency shift is in direct proportion to the velocity of the liquid, which is measured by the instrument to be used to calculate the flow rate. This principle is applied for liquids containing gas bubbles or solid substances.
· The Open channel flow meters are actually measuring the height of the liquid in the channels. What is happening here is that the measurement of the liquid's height is measured using the sensor, most of the time those sensors has temperature sensors, it is because the speed of sound is being affected by the temperature. To measure the height, the sensors are then placed on top of the liquid or wherever it is being used then the signal transmits the rate that the sensor bounces from the location of the sensor to the top of the water. This principle is applied for measuring streams or any open liquids that are in open concepts or basically, outside the pipes.
Within the principles of the Ultrasonic flow meters, which are explanations of how the actual device are used, there are three types of ultrasonic Flow meters. These are the Transmission flow meters or also called as Contra-Propagating Transit-Time flow meters, that could be distinguished in varieties, such as in-line intrusive, in-line wetted, or non-intrusive clamp-on. The other type is reflection flow meters or also called as Doppler flow meters, that basically use the Doppler shift principle. Lastly, an open-channel flow meter.
GAOTek selection of Ultrasonic Flow Meter offers a high quality, affordable and accurate products. These features are offered in all their products:
· Data logger: A built-in data logger that could store over two thousand lines of data.
· Printer: Built-in printer that ensures the flow of data integrity.
· Battery Life: Long battery life that could last up to 12 hours or more of continuous work.
· Accuracy: High accuracy reading rate of ±1% reading at rates greater than 0.2mps or even better in some of the offered products.
· LCD Screen: Large LCD screens with Chinese and English menu
Although all of GAOTek Ultrasonic Flow Meters offers a lot of top notch features, they are lightweight and user-friendly. Here are some of the specialized products are as follows, with some of their key features:
· The Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Intelligent Print: offers a non-contact measurement method that allows the user to simply and easily install sensors that could be used in any kind of pipes and acoustic materials in various sizes without compromising the pressure.
· The Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Data Logger (Liquid calibration): offers optional sensors, and it could easily be installed in to measure almost all form of liquids, such as: sea water, oil, sewage, alcohol and much more.
· The handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter (Sensor Probe, Data Logger): offers an LCD screen that indicated real-time display, flow, and other values. It also comes with an aluminum toolbox and can be connected to a computer.
Ultrasonic Flow Meter, in general, could be used in:
· construction sites
· building maintenance
· hydro companies it could also be used at houses
Ultrasonic Flow Meter is not limited for engineering use. It could also be used in the healthcare sector, there is a type of Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter that measures the rate of blood flow.
Showing all 10 results
Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Built-In Totalizer (High Accuracy)ID: GT00YX00ZP Call for Quote
The Vibration Meter with Piezoelectric Accelerometer (Speed) has been manufactured with patented technologies and is equipped with more functions and advanced performance than previous versions.
Ultrasonic Flow Meter with High Precision (Data Logger)ID: GT00YX00ZQ Call for Quote
Ultrasonic Flow Meter with In-Built Data Log (Accurate)ID: GT00YX00ZR Call for Quote
Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Intelligent Print (High Accuracy)ID: GT00YX00ZK Call for Quote
Ultrasonic Flow Meter with High Accuracy (Wide Pipe Size)ID: GT00YX00ZL Call for Quote
Ultrasonic Flow Meter With Data Logger (All Liquids)ID: GT00Z900ZZ Call for Quote
GAOTek Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Data Logger measures fluid velocity within a closed conduit with accuracy, detects virtually all liquids.
Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter (Liquid, Calibration)ID: GT00YX00ZW Call for Quote
Ultrasonic Flow Meter With Data-Logger (Wide Range)ID: GT00Z900ZY Call for Quote
GAO Tek Coating Thickness Gauge operates on principle of magnetic induction and Eddy current and supports unique temperature compensation algorithm.
Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Self-diagnose (Sensor Cable)ID: GT00YX00ZX Call for Quote
GAO Tek Thermocouple Calibrator calibrates thermocouple measuring with optional temperature unit select.
Handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter (Sensor Probe, Data Logger)ID: GT00YX00ZJ Call for Quote
GAO Tek Handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter enables technicians to measure flow and has a built-in data logger.