EMF meters detect magenetic fields that are emitted by moving electrically charged objects. Electromagnetic field (abbreviated as EMF) theory is defined as the combination of an electric field, produced by a charged object, and the magnetic field formed when the charged object moves. Electromagnetic fields can be generated by AC or DC currents. An EMF meter can measure AC electromagnetic fields, which are typically emitted from man-made sources such as electrical wiring, wire gauss meters or magnetometers that measure DC fields, which occur naturally in Earth’s geomagnetic field and are emitted from other sources where direct current is present.
GAOTek has developed advanced EMF meters that are of high quality, sell at an affordable price, and are manufactured to have remarkable accuracy. They are very versatile instruments for detecting electromagnetic fields. We have a wide variety of EMF meters with the simplest operation interface implemented into their systems. With precise measurements, we ensure that you will be satisfied when using our GAOTek products.
GAOTek EMF meters are the best when it comes to quality and high accuracy readings. The processes that require the skills of an EMF meter can be done in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek’s various types of EMF meters.
GAOTek EMF Meters perform the complex tasks required to make measurements which would take great difficulty to do by traditional means. Today, EMF measurements are made using two main types of methods:
· Using a broadband probe, which is a device that senses any signal across a wide range of frequencies and is usually made with three independent diode detectors; this is how a broadband measurement is performed.
· Frequency selective measurements in which the measurement system is made up of a field antenna and a frequency selective receiver or spectrum analyzer which is programmed to monitor the frequency range of interest.
The EMF meter has a main component which is the detector or probe. The probe recovers information contained in a modulated radio wave that is then converted and shown on the screen of the device.
GAOTek’s EMF meters offer a lot of key features that are helpful in operating the device easily and for an accurate reading. These features include (but are not limited to):
· Portability and Accessibility - The EMF meter was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Automatic and Manual power down - Preferences are important for GAOTek. Therefore, we incorporated the automatic and manual power down. You can manually turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 8 minutes there has been no recorded activity from the user.
· Memory Function - The phase meter has a Data hold function. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data without the fear of the measurement disappearing as soon as it is made. The function is used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Durability and Ruggedness– These devices are small and in most cases, carry no weight. So, the devices are very durable and cannot easily be damaged. Also, they remain functional under many to all circumstances.
· Auto Alarm - The device will automatically alarm the user if contact is made with a strong electric field.
· Fast Sampling and Measuring Rates - GAOTek has made sure that the measurement readings are fast and accurate in consideration to the customer.
· Display - The Digital display of the phase meter consists of a VFD display screen. This gives exact and clearly visible readings. The display can also be output as an LED indicated display. The digital display with back light gives the device user an exact and clear, viewable reading; even when you are within darkened conditions.
· Battery Low Alert - The battery levels are monitored by the device systems. The user will be alerted when it reaches low level power and notified to recharge the device.
· Easy Interface - The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design which makes it easier to navigate.
In addition to all these features, our products have high accuracy of measurements, high resolution and quick sampling speed. Moreover, our products are also affordable when it comes to your budget. You can have different options to choose from with all the various types of EMF meters manufactured by our company.
An EMF meter is used to measure electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequencies (ELF) of 30 ~ 300 Hz. EMF meters were designed for electricians, power companies, the electronics industry and personal exposure studies. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, air conditioner, power line, refrigerator, microwave oven, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth.
No products were found matching your selection.