Leeb Hardness Testers
GAOTek proudly presents you their extensive and wide-ranging variety of Leeb hardness testers. A Leeb hardness tester is an essential device used by many in the manufacturing industries which applies a certain forceful amount of pressure on an object that is made out of metal to test the structural integrity of the object for testing purposes. This information is crucial as in some instances this may work as a specification or condition to which a company has to meet to release their product or it maybe also be used to set a boundary for a specific device/item.
GAOTek has unified a broad spectrum of little components into making their Leeb hardness testers. Components include the following technological features:
· Leeb hardness tester – This instrument is used by many to obtain a reading on how durable a metal product can be. The indentation can be made by a multitude of different objects, like an anvil in most cases. They are grouped in types and a leeb hardness tester uses type D. This is in place so that the company only produces the most premium quality of products.
· Anvil – This is basically what makes the indentation. The anvil comes in different shapes and size as one would expect.
· Leeb standardized Block – This component is what the object being pressed would sit on.
· Printing Machine – GAOTek has understands that time is of the essence. Due to this the Leeb hardness tester has been equipped with an automatic printing machine which prints on the completion and test
GAOTek Leeb hardness tester includes all but is not limited to following listed below:
· Accessibility: The Leeb hardness tester was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is compact, easy to use.
· Fast Sampling Rate: GAOTek has made sure that the Leeb hardness testers readings are instant.
· Safe: GAOTek has gone above and beyond to ensure safety is their number one priority.
· Conversion: The Leeb hardness tester has the capability to convert between the hardness scales
· Timer: The Leeb hardness tester has a built in timer so that you can time the insulation test.
· Printable Data output: The printable data output is a way for the user to print the new data out instantly to obtain and keep in records.
· Automatic Testing Process: GAOTek knows people always have a lot on their minds. So they have implemented an automatic testing processor to take all your records and automatically test your object for you.
· Display: The Digital display of the Leeb hardness meter consists of an LCD screen with backlight. This gives exact and clearly visible readings.
· Automatic and Manual power down: Preferences are a big this for GAOTek. This is why we incorporated the double option power down. You can manual turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 5 minutes from there has been no recorded activity.
· Memory recall Function: The Leeb hardness tester has the Data hold/recall function. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data. The function is basically used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
· Easy Interface: The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design. It consists of 4 buttons.
· Multiple Types: GAOTek has made it possible to use different types of indenters.
· Auto Calibration: The auto calibration feature seems like a must to meet industrial standards. GAOTeks implementation of this into the device was crucial and from a consumer point-of-view, this is practical.
Leeb hardness testers are used in a multitude of different professions and fields. Although this is the case, the most common occupation that uses a Leeb hardness tester is the manufacturing industry. Many sectors use it on their metal products as a way to test the threshold or the overall structural integrity of their product. As the manufacturing companies rely heavily on this product for the detection of defective behaviour in products or to detect if a product has not been able to meet the standard in the industry, this is one of the most important tools used regularly. Without the proper detection of these defects or subpar performance of a product, it would hinder production until further notice. Usually, Leeb hardness testers are useful in the scientific, industrial fields. Another very common instance where Leeb hardness tester is used is setting a standard for a specific item. They use these devices to detect and conclude the issue in a product or if durability is good. They also check this before an issue arises as this works for maintenance of certain product as well.
Showing all 13 results
Leeb Hardness Tester with Alarm (Low Power Design)ID: GT00ZI00ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Anti-Jamming (High Speed Print)ID: GT00Y100ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Built-In Printer (High Precision)ID: GT00Y100ZJ Call for Quote
Leed Hardness Tester with Low Battery Indication (Large Memory)ID: GT00X600ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Single Measured Value (Large memoryID: Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Large Memory (Recalibration Function)ID: GT00X600ZX Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Bulit-In Printer (Data Storage)ID: GT00VO00ZZ Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with High Accuracy (Data Storage)ID: GT00Y100ZG Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester (Tungsten Carbide, Auto Shut-Off)ID: GT00Y100ZM Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Tungsten Carbide (Bluetooth, USB)ID: GT00Y100ZL Call for Quote
Palm Size Leeb Hardness Tester (Recaliber,Test Any Angle)ID: GT00Y100ZU Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Wide Range (Hardness Standards)ID: GT00Y100ZV Call for Quote
Leeb Hardness Tester with Wide Range (Large Memory)ID: GT00ZG00ZV Call for Quote