GAOTek offers a various selection of high-quality, affordable and accurate Moisture Analyzers. A Moisture analyzer is an instrument that quantifies the remaining amount of dry mass after a drying process with an infrared energy of the original matter that was previously weighed. The humidity is calculated in relation to the weight of the wet material or matter. When it is drying, the decreasing of the moisture is then calculated.
GAOTek selection of Moisture Analyzers could suit whatever and wherever you need it, providing the best quality and accurate reading.
The moisture is measured using a moisture analyzer. These various kinds of moisture analyzers define how much moisture content is normally expressed in the form of percentage referring back to the weight of the wet product or the dry product. There are corresponding formulas used to calculate such measurement, depending if the base is wet or dry. This is what the formula looks like:
If the base is wet, this is the formula used
· M or the final measurement = 100 times the difference between the wet weight and the dry weight, this is then used again has to be divided by the wet weight
If the base is dry, this is the formula used
· M or the final measurement = 100 times the difference between the wet weight and the dry weight, this is then used again has to be divided by the dry weight
The final answer from the equation, the wet base moisture has to be 100 percent or less, but the dry base moisture can exceed to 100 percent and they can not be a non-linear function.
There are two categories that could be used to determine the moisture content. Primary Moisture technique or the Secondary Moisture Technique.
· The primary moisture technique basically involves a direct chemical determination of the water content this is usually done through extracting the moisture from the product. This technique takes a lot of time, but it is very accurate, but it could not represent a bulk amount of product. Weight loss is usually calculated using this technique.
· The secondary Moisture Technique measures the property moisture of the variable instead of measuring it directly. This is the technique used by continuous moisture analyzers. The measurement of the secondary analyzer must be calibrated against the primary reference technique. this can be used for real-time process monitoring and control.
In addition to those two offline techniques, there is a few online moisture measurement techniques. The dielectric technique and the near infrared reflectance technique.
· The Dielectric Measurement Technique or RF Dielectric technique relies on the relatively high dielectric of water relative to most solids. This instrument does not attempt to separate the dielectric and loss components; this does not attempt to measure the combined impedance with any stability and reliability in long-term. This provides a more accurate measurement in bulk amount of products or samples, this is robust and reliable which also contains sensor designs that are suitable for a wide range of process and can also be used in environments in high temperature.
· The Near Infrared Reflectance technique or NIR Technique eliminates the effects of product distance and source aging, the instrument has a light source, which is mostly made of a halogen bulb. There is also a filter, which is located in the rotating wheel of the instrument. This filter basically separates the light into specific wavelengths, the filtered beam is directed onto the product’s surface. There is a portion of light that is reflected back to a detector that is mostly made of lead sulfide, these wavelengths are absorbed by water. If the filter does choose one wavelength, that will be absorbed by water which then will be the sample beam, one wavelength would not be affected by the water, this is the reference beam. The amplitude ratio of the two reflected wavelengths will be categorized or proportionated to the amount of water in the product. This can mount up to ten inches above the product.
• High-Resolution LCD: High-resolution backlit LCD making it easier to operate in dark places, giving the user have a more comfortable vision.
• Insulation: high precision heat insulation sensor that makes the temperature for data acquisition reliable.
• Drift correction: zero drift correction making the measure accurate.
• Battery Low Alert: The battery levels are monitored by the device's systems and when it reaches low levels you are alerted to recharge the device.
• Other Functions: automatic peeling function. Auto power off after 5 minutes from the last operation, fast sampling rate, operates by electrical resistance and has automatic temperature
All GAOTek products are all portable and light- weight, these, however, does not limit the quality and accuracy of the readings, thus making the product be portable and allows the user to take the high-quality product everywhere without a hassle.
This product can be used in laboratories, food processing industries, mining and mineral sector, tobacco manufacturing companies, paper converting, building materials, textiles, chemicals, and much more.
Showing all 11 results
Moisture Analyzer with High Precision (Automatic Peeling)ID: GT00XX00ZU Call for Quote
Moisture Analyzer with Std RS232 Interface (MCS51, MCU)ID: GT00XX00ZW Call for Quote
Cotton Moisture Meter with Fast Speed (Instant Reading)ID: GT00XW00ZX Call for Quote
Paper Moisture Meter with High Precision (Fast Speed)ID: GT00ZC00ZY Call for Quote
Paper Moisture Meter with High Precision (JIS P8127)ID: GT00ZC00ZX Call for Quote
Timber Moisture Analyzer with Dry Plank (Wide Range)ID: GT00XW00ZT Call for Quote
Timber Moisture Analyzer with Wood (Wide Measuring Range)ID: GT00XW00ZU Call for Quote
Moisture Analyzer for Paper (Fast/High Precison)ID: GT00XX00ZS Call for Quote
Moisture Analyzer For Wood Timber (Fast/High Precison)ID: GT00XX00ZZ Call for Quote
Moisture Analyzer for Grain (Fast/High Precision)ID: GT00XX00ZY Call for Quote
Grain Moisture Analyzer with High Precison Grain (Fast)ID: Call for Quote