GAOTek has created a state of the art, professional grade Ohmmeters. The GAOTek Ohmmeter is a portable instrument that accurately measures electrical resistance between two points in a circuit. Units of Ohms, symbolized by the Greek letter Omega (Ω), are used as a unit of measure when measuring electrical resistance. Ohmmeters feature their own power supply via it’s own battery, and are needed when the two probes (red: positive side of circuit, black: negative side of circuit) are connected to the two points in the circuit where the desired measurement is to take place. The circuit is turned off, which is when the ohmmeter sends its own current through the circuit. In accordance with Ohm’s law, when the current is passing through a circuit is at it’s maximum, the resistance is said to be minimum.
Resistance is measured as electrical friction, when electrons pass through a conductor. GAOTek provides the latest digital ohmmeters to measure resistances of small and larger potential quantities.
· A digital ohmmeter digitally displays numeric digits, representing the value of resistance measured by the Ohmmeter instrument.
· A analog digital ohmmeter displays the measurement of electrical resistance by moving a needle on a scale analogous
· A Micro-Ohmmeter measures potentially smaller values of electrical resistance.
· Megohmmeters measure potentially larger values of electrical resistance.
· Having four terminal resistors instead of two terminal resistors allows for more accurate measurements of smaller potential resistances. Kelvin Sensing, named after Lord Kelvin, utilizes this four terminal measurement technique where the first two terminals carry the current from the power source in the Ohmmeter. The other two terminals record voltage from across the resistor.
· Parameters: AC resistance, DC voltage
· Accuracy: R: 0.5%±5dgt V: 0.05 or 0.2%±5dgt
· Speed: 20 times/second, 10 times/second, 2 times/second, 1 time/second
· Power: Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.35A Output: 9V 1A DC
· Range: Automatic, Manual, Nominal. 4 ranges
Digital LCD Display: The digital display is exclusive to digital Ohmmeter’s, and shows a reading of GAOTek’s Ohmmeter’s measurement of electrical resistance.
Analogous Display: The analogous display features a set scale of measurements with a needle that moves in accordance with GAOTek’s ohmmeter measurement of electrical resistance
Four Terminal Resistors: The GAOTek Ohmmeter comes standard with four terminal resistance measurements (two red, two black), where the probes would be inserted GAOTek Ohmmeter, and are to be connected to two separate ends of a given circuit. The red probe connects with the positive side of the circuit while the black probe connects with the negative side of the circuit. The probes are to be connected to the two points of the circuit that requires measurement. Having four terminal resistors instead of two terminal resistors allows for more accurate measurements of smaller potential resistances.
Keypad: The GAOTek Ohmmeter features a keypad that allows the user to set a desired voltage from the power supply to the circuit via the probes.
USB/Mini USB Ports: USB and Mini USB ports are featured on GAOTek’s Ohmmeters, and are used for data transfer of measurement readings to other storage devices.
Rechargeable Battery: The GAOTek Ohmmeter provides a standard 2200 mAh rechargeable battery for continued usage.
AutoPower: GAOTek’s Ohmmeter features an auto power function that turns the measurement instrument off after 15 consecutive minutes of non-usage for battery conservation.
Time Setting: GAOTek’s Ohmmeter features a time setting, where the Ohmmeter can be set to test 15 minutes after using the function.
An ohmmeter is broadly used, and includes but is not limited to the following applications:
· When examining circuit continuity, the GAOTek Ohmmeter checks if sufficient electrical current is flowing through the circuit
· Testing laboratory equipment, and for other teaching purposes.
Showing all 8 results
Megohmmeter with Data Storage (Auto Voltage Release)ID: GT00Y700ZZ Call for Quote
GAOTek Megohmmeter with data storage measures insulation and resistance with data processing software and auto voltage release.
Milliohm Meter With Auto Shutdown (Internal, Manual Trigger)ID: GT00YM00ZY Call for Quote
Our Milliohm meter with auto shutdown can test switch connections, connector contact, relay coils and contact resistance, transformers, etc.
Milliohm Meter With SCPI Command (Keypad Lock)ID: GT00YM00ZZ Call for Quote
Our Milliohm Meter with SCPI Command (Keypad lock) can test switch connections, connector contact, relay coils and contact resistance, transformers, etc.
Ohmmeter with Keypad Lock (Auto Power-Off)ID: GT00YP00ZX Call for Quote
GAOTek Battery tester with keypad lock testsvoltage and internal resistance of battery with built-in auto-power off.
Milliohm Meter with Data Hold (Battery Identity Test)ID: GT00YP00ZY Call for Quote
GAOTek Milliohm meter with data hold function tests resistance and voltage of the battery with battery identification tester.
Micro Ohmmeter With Temperature Compensation (SCPI)ID: GT00YL00ZZ Call for Quote
GAOTek Micro-ohmmeter with temperature compensation super low or low resistance with built-in SCPI compatibility.
Handheld Milliohm Meter (Four Terminal Measurement)ID: GT00YP00ZZ Call for Quote
The Handheld million meter (Four terminal measurement) adopts a high-performance 32-bit ARM processor
Micro ohmmeter with data hold (Remote trigger)ID: GT00YL00ZY Call for Quote
GAO Tek Thermocouple Calibrator calibrates thermocouple measuring with optional temperature unit select.