GAOTek has invested heavily to develop the most advanced phase meters that are high in quality, affordable, and accurate. A phase meter is used to detect electrical waves being transmitted from a power source. These devices measure the overall delivery of electricity. They are very versatile instruments for the measurement of the overall delivery of electricity transmitted through a power source. We have a wide variety of phase meters with the simplest operation interface. With accurate measurements, we ensure that you will be satisfied when using our products.
Phase meters work on the principle by continuously measuring voltage (volts) and current (amperes) and finding the product of these which yields electrical power (watts) which is then integrated against time to give energy used (kilowatt hours, joules etc). GAOTek’s Phase Meters serve a variety of functions, like reporting automatic usage, detecting outside interference, or unusual draws of sudden power.
A three phase meter supplies more power than a single phase meter and has a wide range of industrial applications. It is more advantageous as the current in the neutral tends to be low, and when the live wires happen to be carrying equal currents, the neutral current is zero.
GAOTek Phase Meters offer a lot of key features that are helpful in operating the device easily and for an accurate reading. Some of these features are as follows:
· Portability and Accessibility - The phase meter was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Automatic and Manual power down - Preferences are important for GAOTek. Therefore, we incorporated the automatic and manual power down. You can manually turn off the device at any time or the Auto power off feature will take over if after 8 minutes there has been no recorded activity from the user
· Memory Function - The phase meter has the Data hold function within it’s system. This is put in place so an individual can go ahead and retrieve logged data. The function is used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· Durability and Ruggedness– These devices are small and in most cases, carry no weight. So, the devices are very durable and cannot easily be damaged. Also, they remain functional under many to all circumstances.
· Auto Alarm - The device will automatically alarm the user if contact is made with a strong electric field.
· Fast Sampling and Measuring Rates - GAOTek has made sure that the measurement readings are fast and accurate or the convenience of the customer
· Display - The Digital display of the phase meter consists of a VFD display screen. This gives exact and clearly visible readings. The outputted data can also be displayed on an LED indicated display. Digital display with back light gives the device user an exact and clear viewable reading; even when you stay within darker conditions.
· Battery Low Alert - The battery levels are monitored by the device systems. The user will be alerted when it reaches low-level power and will be notified to recharge the device.
· Easy Interface - The device is very easy to use and very simplistic in design which makes it easier to navigate.
In addition to all these features, our products have a high precision of measurements, high resolution, and quick sampling speed. More importantly, our products are also affordable when it comes to tight budgets. There are many different options to choose from with all the various types of phase meters manufactured by our company.
There are a lot of applications for the phase meters in relation to use. Below is the list of examples where phase meters are desired and are useful for in the industry and for other electrical devices:
· Calibration laboratories
· Power factor meters
· Single phase angle indicators V-A
· Three phase angle indicators V-A
· Cos Phi indicators
· Watt Meters
· Transformer phasing
· Multifunction watt transducer
· Power Meters
· Current transformer calibration
· Current probe phase delay
· Energy Meters
· Resolve angle indicators
· Phase protection relays
Globally, most residential and commercial buildings that are equipped to have power from a centralized grid are equipped with a phase meter to measure the current that passes through it during any given period. This typically is shown for billing and statistical purposes, but a phase meter also safeguards an electrical circuit from unintentional overloads that could damage any electronic devices connected to that grid.
Showing all 4 results
Phase Meter for High Voltage (Digital Display)ID: GT00WD00ZZ Call for Quote
Phase Meter with Nuclear Phase (Wireless Transmission)ID: GT00Y900ZW Call for Quote
Phase Meter with Wire Examination (Phase Detection)ID: GT00Y900ZX Call for Quote
Double Clamp Digital Phase Volt-Ampere MeterID: GT00Y900ZZ Call for Quote
GAOTek Double Clamp Digital Phase Volt-Ampere Meter can directly measure AC voltage and AC current without opening the measured circuit.