GAOTek Process Calibrators can help you get the job done faster for calibrating instruments, troubleshooting. It does so many different tasks, so quickly and so well, it’s the only process calibrator you need to carry. It can Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency. Since it both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate all with one rugged tool. The easy-to-follow, menu-driven display guides you through any task. Programmable calibration routines enable you to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent, calibrations. To support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards, the GAO Tek Process Calibrators capture your calibration results, eliminating the need to juggle a pen and pad in the field. The USB interface lets you transfer the results to a PC, thus saving the time of having to manually transcribe them.
Most process plants face the dual challenges of maximizing productivity while minimizing maintenance costs. “Smart” digital transmitters offer superior performance and reliability, while saving time and effort in maintenance and calibration. Manufacturers of field instruments have helped accelerate the changeover by offering smart transmitters at prices nearly as low as analog units. As digital instruments using the HART protocol quickly become the standard, communicators and calibrators are becoming essential everyday tools. HART, the Highway Addressable Remote Transducer protocol, uses a 1200 baud Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) signal to superimpose digital information on the conventional 4-20 mA analog signal. HART is an industry standard developed to define the communications protocol between intelligent field devices and a control system, HART is the most widely used digital communication protocol in the process industry. More than five million HART field instruments are installed in more than 100,000 plants worldwide
· GAOTek Calibrators supports popular instrumentation management software. It can work with popular programs from Honeywell, Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies, Intergraph, and others. It allows you to create procedures, instructions, and action lists to deliver fast, easy documentation.
· Truly hand-held. Small enough to fit easily into a tool bag and to use in tight spaces. Runs an entire shift on a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack. Over molded urethane case stands up to rough handling in industrial environments. Calibrators offer one- or two-year calibration cycles and three-year warranty.
· Bright white display lets you read your results in any kind of light. Backlight has three settings. Soft keys provide one-touch access to enhanced functions such as task lists, automated procedures, scaling, min/max, stepping and ramping, and review memory. Three operating modes Measure, Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source, enable technicians to troubleshoot, calibrate, or maintain instrumentation with just one tool. Integrated HART communication capability lets you program and control HART instrumentation.
· Multi-lingual interface displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian. Auto Step allows technicians to set the calibrator for a delayed start and a specific sequence of steps, so it can run unattended as a continuously varying test source. User entered values enable users to capture readings measured or sourced by other devices. Custom units allow readings to be scaled and displayed in any user-defined units. Switch calibration procedures perform fast, automated calibration of one- and two-point switches for voltage, current, temperature, and pressure. Differential pressure flow instrument calibration routines use a square root function to directly calibrate DP flow instruments.
· Working in a process environment such as pharmaceutical, refining or other industrial area can be challenging. Whether you’re working at a bench, out in the plant, or in the field, you need accurate tools that you can count on. Finding the right tools for the specific challenges you face every day is important, so we’ve provided an “at-a-glance” guide to the wide range of multifunction, mA loop, pressure, and temperature calibrators that we carry.
· GAOTek offers a broad range of field and bench calibrators to source, simulate, and measure pressure, temperature, and electrical signals to help you verify and adjust your test equipment or almost any process instrument.
· Loop calibrators are essential tools for working with 4-20 mA current loops. GAOTek loop calibrators provide mA sourcing, simulation and measurement, readouts in both mA and % of span, 24 V loop supply, simple operation and accuracy you can count on.
· Pressure, level and flow instrumentation is found in virtually every process plant. Periodic calibration of these instruments is required to keep plants operating efficiently and safely. GAOTek provides a wide selection of field and bench calibration tools to help you quickly and reliably calibrate your pressure and gas flow instrumentation.
· Temperature calibration refers to the calibration of any device used in a system that measures temperature—from sensors to transmitters to displays. GAOTek offers bench and field solutions to ensure process temperature accuracy of not only the system’s electronic temperature signals, but also the very temperature sensors that initiate those signals.
Showing all 4 results
Process Calibrator with High Accuracy (HART Communication)ID: Call for Quote
Process Calibrator with High Accuracy (1Thermo, 11 RTDs)ID: Call for Quote
Process Calibrator With Auto Power Off (TC, RTD signals)ID: GT00YU00ZY Call for Quote
Process Calibrator with OL Sign (Data Hold, Autorange)ID: GT00YU00ZV Call for Quote