Sound Level Meters & Calibrators
A sound level meter which is also known as sound pressure level (SPL), decibel (DB) meter, noise meter or noise dosimeter is mainly used for measuring sounds travelling through air. It is used it test noise or sound levels by evaluating sound pressure. It uses microphone to capture sound and the sound is then evaluated in the device. It is commonly used to prevent loud noises to create a better work environment.
GAOTek has manufactured high-tech, feature-rich, and accurate sound level meters. We have large collection of sound level meter that users can choose for testing noise or sound level. These devices are very precise instruments and we can guarantee you about good experience with these devices. When it comes to quality and accuracy, GAOTek’s sound level meters are perfect and efficient. The process can be carried out in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek’s wide collection of sound level meters.
These sound level meters comprise of various types of technologies like preamplifier, a weighting network or filters, an amplifier, a microphone, and a rectifier.
Microphone – It is the transducer or sensor of the device that converts the picked-up sound into an electrical signal.
Preamplifier – An electronic device that amplifies a very weak signal, from a microphone and transmits it to the main amplifier.
Weighting network or filters – It is used to separate different frequencies designated as A, B, C, D.
An A-weighted filter is generally used to emphasize frequencies around 3-6KHz where human ears are very sensitive, while attenuating very high and very low frequencies to which the ear is sensitive. It is only valid for relatively quiet sounds and for pure tones.
A B-weighting filter is used for forecasting the performance of loudspeakers and stereos, but not industrial noise.
A C-weighting filter scale is quite flat and therefore comprises of the low-frequency range of sound than A and B.
Lastly, a D-weighting filter is used to test loud noise such as aircraft noise.
- Amplifier – It is an electronic device that can increase the power of a signal. Its main function is to take power from a power supply and to control the output to match the input signal shape, but with a larger amplitude.
- Rectifier – It is a device that converts alternating current into direct current by allowing a current to flow through it in one direction.
The technologies used in GAOTek’s sound level meters are constantly improved and advanced, making significant progress on increasing reliability, simplified operation procedure, improved measurement resolution and upgraded application function for software.
GAOTek’s sound level meters provides many key features that are helpful in operating device easily and getting accurate reading. A few key features of our products are listed below:
- Latest digital technology with a high-resolution color TFT display
- The on-off control is a toggle function so pressing the on/off key turns the device on or off. If the hygrometer is left on with no activity for a certain period, the unit turns itself off for conservation of battery.
- Ideal for environmental or occupational monitoring
- Single measurement ranges up to 130dB, no range adjustment required
- Simultaneous measurement of all parameters with frequency and time weights
- This device also consists of a low battery indicator. A weak battery can cause imprecise measurements or improper operation. A low battery indicator is also provided to show that the battery needs to be recharged. For best and accurate result, It is recommended to recharge the battery.
- Audio (WAV) recording
- Data markers, back erase function and audio recording
- A variable response time and a large memory to store data
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- Offers 4 measurement parameters: Lp (sound level); Leq (Equivalent Continuous A Sound Level ); Lmax ( Maximum Sound Level) and LN (Percent of all readings over alarm value set )
In addition to all the features, our budget friendly products are very accurate and gives precise result. . With all kinds of torque testers manufactured by our company, you have a host of different options to choose from.
Sound level meters have a lot of applications in different industries. They help in controlling noise exposure in a certain place to avoid loud noises that can damage human hearing. Below are a few applications:
- Environmental Noise
- Industrial Noise
- Occupational Noise
- Construction Noise
- Airport Noise
- Rail Noise
- Motorsport Noise
- Mining Noise
- Traffic Noise
- Community Noise
- Wind Farm Noise
- Noise Ordinance Enforcement
Sound level meters are perfect suited for acoustic development in automotive, motorcycle, speaker, turbine, and appliance industries. They help to develop quieter products for a noise free and better work environment.
Showing all 21 results
Sound Level Meter with Wide Frequency Range (4S Self-Calib)ID: GT00XR00ZU Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Wide Frequency Range (Accurate)ID: GT00XR00ZV Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Wide Frequency Range (Accurate, Type 2)ID: GT00XR00ZT Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Wide Frequency Range (Light Weight)ID: GT00XR00ZS Call for Quote
Sound Level Calibrator with Microphones (Class 2, Accurate)ID: GT00XR00ZH Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Datalogger (Class 2, Bar Graph)ID: GT00XR00ZI Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Datalogger (Class 2, Max/Min)ID: GT00XR00ZJ Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Datalogger (Class 2, Single Range)ID: GT00XR00ZK Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Datalogger (Class 2, Auto Power Off)ID: GT00XR00ZL Call for Quote
Sound Level Calibrator with Large Storage (Autorange Selection)ID: GT00XR00ZY Call for Quote
Sound Level Calibrator (Sensitivity Calibration)ID: GT00X900ZZ Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Std ANSI S1.4 TYPE2 (S/W Analysis)ID: GT00XR00ZN Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Noise Meter (High level Detector)ID: GT00XR00ZM Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with AC and DC Function (Auto Ranging)ID: GT00XR00ZO Call for Quote
Portable Digital Sound Level Meter (Max Hold,Blister Card)ID: GT00XR00ZX Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter Calibrator (ND9a, ND9b)ID: GT00X900ZY Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Datalogger (Real Time Clock Reader)ID: GT00XR00ZG Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Pressure Level (Exposure Level)ID: GT00XR00ZR Call for Quote
Sound Level Meter with Wild Measurement Range (Portable)ID: GT00XR00ZQ Call for Quote
Digital Multi-Function Sound Level Meter (Max Hold Value)ID: GT00XR00ZP Call for Quote
Digital Sound Level Meter ( Relative Humidity Meter)ID: GT00XR00ZZ Call for Quote