Surface Roughness Gauges
GAOTek’s surface roughness gauges are an instrument for measuring the surface roughness of a material. GAOTek’s surface roughness gauges are reliable, high quality, and affordable equipment that provide an accurate measurement and offering an efficient and quick means of inspection or testing. It is compact, easy to carry and portable to allow the user to work in complex conditions.
Surface roughness is important in the applications such as the industrial products, although there are variety ways of measurement methods for surface roughness. The roughness follows many different international standards such as ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS and surface textures finish specifications depending on the roughness filter.
Our surface roughness gauges are used quickly and precisely to determine the surface texture and the roughness of a material. The surface roughness gauges offer the measurements of roughness depth (Rz) and mean roughness value (Ra) in micrometer or microns.
Roughness consist of the repeated, closely spaced irregularities and deviations and these may be cutting tool marks or may be produced by the grit of a grinding tool. It has the characteristic structure which can be related to the cause of the deviation and irregularities. The waviness consists of more widely spaced irregularities, which can produce vibrations. When measuring surface texture includes roughness, waviness, lay, and flaws.
Static characteristics of the measurement system must be considered when an instrument is used to measure such as:
· Accuracy – defined as its ability to respond to a true value of a measured variable under reference condition. It can also be explained as the closeness with which an instrument reading approaches the true value of the quantity being measured.
· Precision – measured by the reproducibility of the measurements, given a fixed value of a quantity or degree of exactness for which a designed to perform.
· Repeatability – when an instrument is subjected to a certain fixed, known input, and if instrument readings are noted consecutively by approaching the measurement from the same direction under the same operating conditions.
· Reproducibility – the degree of closeness which it can repeatedly measure the given value of quantity or condition while approaching in the same operating conditions.
There are two types of measuring surface roughness; contact and non-contact.
· Contact – it is very simple to use and very efficient for measuring measurements for a 2D profile that offers the basic roughness and form measurement. The stylus ignores any film covering the metal components and the optical properties are not applied to the material it is measuring.
· Non-contact – does not require to have physical contact with the surface it is measuring, this allows for faster measurement speed. Instead of trace data, it can provide a 3D surface topography for enhancing model. It is possible to measure transparent materials such as glass or film. It can be ideal for measuring in applications where the component it is measuring is to very hard and very soft.
GAOTek’s surface roughness gauges are reliable, accurate, and easy to use to help prevent failure in operations. It is also:
· Compact and portable: which are suitable for working aloft and complex conditions
· Electromechanical integration design, small volume, light weight, easy to use
· Low battery indication
· Offers simplicity and ease of operation
· Backlight LCD: reading in dim light conditions
· Auto calibration
· Optional Bluetooth function
· Optional different sensor, measuring platform,
· Measurement information display, menu prompt information, false information and switch machine and other tips that information
· Can be connected to a computer and printer
· With automatic dormancy, automatic shutdown and power saving function
· Real-time clock settings and display, convenient data recording and storage.
· Continuous working time: more than 20 hours
· Residual quantity icon, prompting the use to charge
· Compatible with ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS national standards
· Intuitive and rich display information can display all the parameters and graphics
· Using DSP chip to control and data processing, high speed, low power consumption
· Automatic shutdown function and low power design of software and hardware of the instrument with long working hours, suitable for field use
· Charging and communication using the common USB interface. Using a dedicated charger or computer USB port for charging, convenient and quick
· Liquid crystal display wide temperature using OLED color display, popular high brightness, no visual angle is suitable for various occasions.
· Shape enhanced durability with anti-electromagnetic interference ability significantly, in line with the design of the new trend.
· Metric /Imperial Conversion.
· Seven groups memorization of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
· Conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives along with ISO-4287, DIN4768, JIS B and ANS146.1 set standards
There are more applications to which a surface roughness must be measured such as, aerospace, automotive, medical devices, dental, electronics, energy, forensic, harsh environment measurements, metallurgy, metals, microelectronics, military, nuclear, optical, production process, manufacturing, packaging, plastics, and welding.
Showing all 13 results
Surface Roughness Gauge with Metric and Imperial ConversionID: GT00Y300ZW Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Gauge with Highly Inductance SensorID: GT00Y300ZV Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Gauge with Multiple Parameter MeasurementID: GT00Y300ZU Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Gauge with 4 Parameters (Inductance Sensor)ID: GT00Y300ZT Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Tester with data memory (National Std)ID: GT00Y300ZK Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Tester with Sampling Len (2 Way Charging)ID: GT00Y300ZN Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Tester with H Speed (Large Capacity)ID: GT00Y300ZI Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Tester with Wide Measuring RangeID: GT00Y300ZH Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Gauge with Four Standard (Auto Shutdown)ID: GT00Y300ZQ Call for Quote
High Speed Surface Roughness Tester (Data Storage)ID: GT00Y300ZF Call for Quote
Four Standard Surface Roughness Gauge (Inductance Sensor)ID: GT00Y300ZR Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Tester with Anti-Electromagnetic (Memory)ID: GT00Y300ZG Call for Quote
Surface Roughness Gauge With Data Record (Auto Shutdown)ID: GT00Y300ZX Call for Quote