GAOTek proudly presents their wide variety of thermocouple thermometers. A thermocouple thermometer is an electrical device used for measuring the temperature of an item using electrical flow, this is then connected to another device called a millimeter which then goes onto calibrate the temperature in degrees between the two dissimilar wires into Celsius or Fahrenheit. This device can be used in an array of situations on a daily basis.
GAOTek has integrated many little components into making their Thermocouple calibrators. Components include the following technological features:
· Thermometer –The instrument is used by many to obtain the room temperature but in this case its stored inside the product of read the temperature of whatever the thermocouple wires touch
· Thermocouple – This item consists of two metallic wires, which are made from different types of metals and tied together. The fact that it is made up of two dissimilar metals, makes it a conductor which form electrical junctions at differing temperatures
GAOTek Thermocouple Calibrators include all but are not limited to following listed below:
· Fast Sampling Rate/ Reading Rate 2.5 times per second: With this function, the sampling and the reading rate of GAOTek thermocouple Calibrators is extremely quick and efficient
· Portability and Accessibility: The thermocouple thermometer was made with portability and accessibility in mind as this device is portable, compact, easy to use.
· Micro USB PC interface: This gives you a way to transfer your data to a PC for a more in-depth look and further analysis of the data is available
· Support K, J, E, T type thermocouple probe: The compatibility of 4 types of thermocouples gives you a very wide range of types of thermocouple probes that you can use. Making this a very good choice.
· 16000 records each channel data logger: This gives you a very larger amount of space to save records from different occasions before having to export the data
· Temperature Alarm function: The temperature alarm function alerts you when the temperature is a reaching high level of heat or cold. This is primarily for safety and precautionary measures
· Instant recall function: Thermocouple calibrators have an instant recall function is used to remember a certain log within the data logger. This internal memory system is capable of holding previous records.
· PC interface: The PC interface has increasingly become included with the addition of USB PC interface where one can transfer the data picked up and use it in on the PC.
· Standard configuration USB-disk interface, support high capacity storage device: GAOTek Thermocouple calibrators are being installed with USB-disk interfaces, which support a very high and space capacity of device storage space.
· Fast, medium and low scanning speed: This function in GAOTek Thermocouple calibrator gives you the option of how fast you want your scanning. Although all the scanning options are very fast and efficient, it’s a given that the precision will vary when using the fastest option and will get more precise with the slower one.
· Cold Junction Compensation: This feature on the thermocouple calibrator just gives the machine a default or control reading to start with. With most of these machines, it is based on T1 degree instead of 0.
· Broken thermocouple checking function: GAOTek has gone far and beyond in assuring quality with their products. This feature notifies you when the machine feels that a thermocouple may be broken.
· Allocated channel scanning: With more than one channel, you have the luxury of allocating a specific channel to measure and store data for you. This is very handy as you have 16000 spots to fill
Thermocouple thermometers are used in a multitude of different occupations and fields. Although this is the case, usually thermocouple thermometers are useful in the scientific, industrial, and original equipment manufacturer applications fields. More native appliances, for example, toasters, stoves, & furnaces, also contain thermocouples. As you are able to toggle to amount of heat your food/room needs. On the other hand, thermometers are usually used for accurately displaying the current surrounding temperature. In respects to the thermocouple thermometer, it’s used to obtain the temperature for specific fields. A common one is hospitals. They can be found in nearly all industrial markets: Industries that apply thermocouples include pharmaceutical industries, cement industries, power generating industries and oil or gas industries.
Showing all 3 results