GAOTek offers a various selection of high-quality, affordable and accurate Vibration Meter. Vibration meter is used in inspections, manufacturing, and production. The vibration meter is used to measure the vibration and oscillations in the machines and the installation, also in the development of products such as tools. This instrument’s main function is to measure the displacement, velocity or acceleration of a vibrating body.
GAOTek’s selection of Vibration Meter would suit whatever and wherever you need it, providing the best quality and accurate reading.
The following process is how the vibration meter is made and how the components work together to measure the vibration:
· The accelerometer is a connection to the charge amplifier that is consist of an input impedance of several GΩ so the separate preamplifier will not be necessary.
· An integrator stage that will allow the velocity and the displacement parameter and the acceleration to be measured.
· the high pass and low pass filters that could be adjusted to limit the frequency range of the instrument to the range of the interest. This will reduce the possibility of having an interference from both the high-frequency and the low-frequency noise. After the signal is amplified, the signal is then rectified to a DC signal that is suitable for displaying the measurement on the meter or the chart recorder.
· The detector can be an average the RMS level of the signal or register the peak to peak level, and if the maximum value occurring is required. This is a useful feature to be used in measuring different mechanical shock or any short vibrations.
· After passing through the linear part to the logarithmic converter, a measurement in the logarithmic measure is then displayed as the signal is converted. This measurement covers two decades.
· The external bandpass filter can be connected to a vibration meter for the frequency analysis can be done. The output sockets are available so the signal would be fed to the oscilloscope and tape recorder or a level recorder.
How the frequency is read the instrument is based on a single vibration level that is measured over a wide frequency band. For the individual frequency to be revealed, individual frequency components that makes up the band signal should make up the wide band signal that the user performed the frequency analysis on. In this case, the filter who passed only those parts of the vibration signal that are contained in a narrow frequency ban. The pass band of the filter moves sequentially over the whole frequency range of interest so that separate vibration level will be obtained for each individual band. the filter can consist of a number of individual, contiguous, fixed frequency filters that are scanned sequentially by switching.
GAOTek’s vibration meters Follows the ISO 2954 standard, that is used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
· Bluetooth option: the output can be connected to a Bluetooth source.
· Met the ISO 2954 standard: making it easy on the site vibration measurements of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning and predictive maintenance purposes.
· Max Hold function: wide frequency ranges of 10z ~ 10kHz in acceleration mode.
· USB Compatible: USB data output and RS-232 data output to be used in connecting the device on the computer.
· Other Functions: Auto power off after 5 minutes from the last operation, fast sampling rate, operates by electrical resistance and has automatic temperature
All GAOTek’s products are all portable and light- weight, these, however, does not limit the quality and accuracy of the readings, thus making the product be portable and allows the user to take the high-quality product everywhere without a hassle.
The vibration meter can be used in different professions and industries. These are just some of the industries that these can be used in:
· aircraft manufacturing
· aircraft maintenance
· Motor analysis
· camera analysis
· bearing checks
· gear movements
· gear engagement
· fan production
· pumps production
· pumps maintenance
· monitoring turbines
· compressors manufacturing
· compressors maintenance
· conveyors manufacturing
· conveyor maintenance
· equipment shock and pulsation checks
· machinery comparative studies
· power tools
· transportation equipment.
· Machinery production
These vibration testing are done by introducing a forcing function into a structure type of shaker. The, which is mostly with some type of shaker. A DUT or device under test is attached to a table of a shaker. These tests are performed to examine how a device responds to vibration. There are different types of shakers used to shake the DUTs. For low frequency forcing there are some electrohydraulic shakers to be used. For high frequency forcing, an electrodynamic shaker is used. In general, at least one or more input or control points are located on the DUT’s side of fixture is kept at a specified acceleration. Other response point experiences maximum vibration level or minimum vibration level. To keep the system from becoming too noisy, it is often desirable to achieve anti-maximum vibration level. These are also used to reduce strain on certain parts due to vibration modes caused by different kinds of vibration frequencies. It is more common to use Sinusoidal and random sine tests or one-frequency-at -a -time tests to check the structural response of the device under test. A random or all frequencies at one test is generally used to more closely replicated real world replica, such as road inputs to a moving vehicle.
Showing all 18 results
Pen Type Vibration Meter (Max Hold Fn, High Accuracy)ID: GT00YS00ZU Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Velocity Frequency Mode (Data Hold)ID: GT00YS00ZK Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Velocity Test Mode (High Accuracy)ID: GT00YS00ZL Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with 2 Channel (High-Quality Accelerometer)ID: GT00YS00ZT Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Three Axis (Wide Frequency Range)ID: GT00YS00ZS Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Frequency Range (Good Accelerometer)ID: GT00YS00ZR Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with High Accuracy (Repeatable Measurement)ID: GT00YS00ZQ Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Individual High Quality AccelerometerID: GT00YS00ZV Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Good Accelerometer (Vibration Measure)ID: GT00YS00ZO Call for Quote
3 Channel Vibration Meter (High Quality Accelerometer)ID: GT00YS00ZP Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Latch Function (Data Retention )ID: GT00YS00ZG Call for Quote
Piezoelectric Accelerometer Vibration Meter (Light Weight)ID: GT00YS00ZM Call for Quote
3-Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer Vibration MeterID: GT00YS00ZN Call for Quote
Vibration Meter With High Accuracy (Accurate Measurements)ID: GT00YS00ZW Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with Piezoelectric Meter (Max Hold Value)ID: GT00YS00ZX Call for Quote
Vibration Meter With Data Storage (Auto Power Off)ID: GT00YS00ZY Call for Quote
Vibration Meter With Piezoelectric Accelerometer (Speed)ID: GT00YS00ZD Call for Quote
Transducer Vibration Meter (Piezoelectric Acceleration)ID: GT00YS00ZB Call for Quote