Water Depth Meters
Water depth meters are used to measure the depth of water in sea, lakes, rivers and any other shallow water bodies. GAOTek water depth meters come with an LCD screen to indicate the maximum level of water depth. Their simple interface provides users the convenience of easily reading data values and apparatus outputs. Typically a portable water depth meter is a complex device and its operation can be quite taxing. However, our products prove otherwise.
GAOTek devices are equipped with a powerful ultrasonic sensor that automatically calculates current water depth with high accuracy. They are widely used for hydrographic survey in shallow seas, and for monitoring lakes. Due to our careful manufacturing process, our devices can be used for a long time. They come with built-in rechargeable long lasting lithium batteries. Our water meters are highly reliable and stunningly accurate. These meters use advanced technology, for improved depth measurement, data transmission, and communication capabilities between the user and the machine.
Our industry grade products have various features that ensure long-term reliability while consuming minimal power. GAOTek is a reliable, high quality brand with various devices designed specifically with our customers at heart.
Water depth meters include many depth measuring instruments, such as ultrasonic transceiver sensors, temperature compensation sensors, servo circuits and compensation circuits in a single unit. They are ideal for monitoring and researching any aquatic parameters. Our devices typically have a detection accuracy of ± 0.5%. These devices are usually used with frequencies between 50kHz ~ 200kHz, based on matching sensor dependents.
To use the device, the detector is placed on the water surface or directly in the water. It can calculate the current depth automatically via the principle of propagation of ultrasonic waves in water. These meters use an internationally advanced technology and are equipped with control, data transmission, and depth measurement functions. The main converter has a 99% SMT process that can ensure long term stable work, and reduce power consumption. Our water depth meters meet industry standards such as ISO 9001, and are ideal devices to rely on in cases where high accuracy is required.
- Power consumption - With built-in rechargeable lithium batteries our devices consume minimum possible power.
- Maintenance - It is extremely easy to maintain our devices.
- Cost-effective - Our portable devices are highly cost-effective. Their portability makes them ideal for any water depth measurement.
- Operation – Out water depth meters are easy to operate despite the complexity of the functions they perform.
- Usage – They are mainly used for depth measurement in seas, rivers and lakes.
- Measurement – They provide accurate measurements irrespective of water condition and depth levels.
- Flow rate – Unlike traditional measurement methods, our devices can measure depth at high flow rates despite heavy turbulence and noise.
- Portability – GAO Tek devices are flexible for use in different conditions. Their size and effective power sourcing makes for excellent quality.
- Bluetooth - Upon request, bluetooth functionality can be added to our devices, making them even more efficient and convenient to use.
- Battery Operation - 5V AA battery×５or DC 9V with a low consumption rate allows long use.
- GPS - A Global Positioning System can be added to the device to make it more uniquely convenient and location specific. With this, logging data between different positions in one area can be done at a faster rate.
A water depth meter allows the user to collect large amounts of data with minimal effort and time. It is designed to record multiple measurements at the same time, making it significantly time-efficient. This ensures that all readings are taken from the same location. The sensor detects even small changes in water level and records various water quality parameters, detecting positive or negative changes.
Water depth meters are ideal for sewer or waste water applications. They can be used in automation, chemical feed, and water industries. A user can use this equipment in hydrological tests, hydropower plants, reservoirs, measurement of elevation of groundwater in boreholes, standpipes, wells, et al. Underwater ultrasonic positioning systems are now commonly used in a wide variety of underwater work, including oil and gas exploration. When conducting a hydrographic survey in a lake or a river, you can use a water depth meter to measure and describe features that affect maritime navigation, marine construction, and other related activities.
Showing all 2 results
Water Depth Meter with Low Power Consumption (Max-Range 200m)ID: GT00Y500ZY Call for Quote
GAOTek Water Depth Meter with Low Power Consumption detects water depth under maximum 200 meters in lake, river and sea with high accuracy.
Water Depth Meter with 0.5 % Accuracy (Max-Range 500m)ID: GT00Y500ZZ Call for Quote
GAO Tek Water Depth Meter with 0.5 % Accuracy detects water depth under maxium 500 meters in lake, river and sea reliably.