Water Quality Meters
GAOTek water quality meters provide laboratory accuracy and ease of push-button operation for water quality measurement in the field. Featuring a powerful sensor probe and state-of-the-art functions, our water quality meters provide highly reliable water quality data simply and quickly just by immersing the sensor in water. Our water quality meters are flexible and can be used to examine the quality of a broad range of water samples, from factory effluent to urban drainage, river water, lake and marsh water, aquatic culture tanks, agricultural water supplies, and sea water.
Our company has worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced water quality meters that are high in quality, accuracy and precision, all while being affordable than most competing products in the market. These are versatile devices suitable for measurement of water quality in a variety of conditions. You can choose from a wide variety of simple and accurate water quality meters.
With our water quality meters, the measurement process can be carried out effectively and efficiently, ensuring a great product experience.
There are a variety of water quality meters available in the market today. A sensor is the most important component of a water quality meter. There are different types of sensors used in a water quality meter depending on the type of water sample. Below is a list of sensors used in a water quality meter:
- Conductivity Sensor - The open flow design of the conductivity sensor stops air bubbles from interfering with the reading and allows sediments to fall away from the sensor. It is especially designed for easy maintenance with no cell blocks to eliminate or clean.
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (Polarographic) – In this sensor, changing DO membranes is simple with snap-on caps which offer uniform stretching for consistent results, and remove any bubbles or wrinkles. A built-in magnetic stirrer preserves consistent flow over the sensor.
- Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (Optical) – This sensor consumes no oxygen, provides a fast response, and requires no stirring. The typical lifespan of this type of sensor is 5 to 10 years. No consumable parts, caps, or membranes are required to be replaced during this time. This sensor is more stable than membrane-covered sensors with a low calibration frequency.
- PH Sensor - You can top off the reference solution without the need to replace the entire sensor with replaceable reference solutions in a glass pH sensor. The sensor lasts for years and the glass pH bulb is easy to clean and hard to break.
- Turbidity Sensor - Turbidity Sensors offer superior linearity. Mathematical algorithms remove sand and particles from turbidity calculations, and the built-in wiper keeps the lens clean.
- Optical Sensors - Self-cleaning optical sensors with integrated wipers eliminate biofouling, preserve high data accuracy and offer improved reliability during extended deployments by detecting chlorophyll a, blue-green algae and rhodamine.
- Ion Specific Sensors – This sensor is sensitive to ammonium, nitrate, chloride and sodium ions. A low-cost and easy to change sensor tip is all that is required when this sensor falls out of calibration.
- Depth and Stage Sensor – A vented digital stage pressure transducer is intended for long-term deployments while a non-vented digital depth sensor is ideal for profiling applications.
GAOTek water quality meters offer a lot of key features helpful in operating the device easily and accurately. Below is a list of key features that GAOTek water quality meters offer:
- Auto-calibration feature provides hassle free calibration of pH, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and depth.
- Shock resistant cover is designed for rough treatment in the field and can be easily cleaned.
- Connecting and disconnecting the cable is easy with quick-connect fitting.
- Auto hold function freezes or locks average data values on the screen to offer more time to verify or transcribe data.
- Diagnostic functions alert the user of errors.
- Integral USB connection allows transfer of data to a PC.
- Selectable measurement units let the operator report data without the need to convert data to desired units of measure.
In addition to all these features, our products have a high precision, high resolution, and high sampling speed. More importantly, our products offer all these features at an affordable price. You can choose from a wide selection of water quality meters at GAOTek.
A water quality meter is used in a host of fields. These are useful instruments for ensuring clean and good quality water that is not contaminated, a quality desired on a daily basis in a slew of industries and professions. Following are some applications of a water quality meter:
- Drinking water testing
- All water purification applications
- Reverse osmosis
- Water conditioning
- Cooling towers
- Waste water
- Printing industry
- Colloidal silver testing
Showing all 9 results
Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter (ORP, TDS and Salinity)ID: GT00YY00ZO Call for Quote
Vibration Meter with RS232/USB Interface (Manage Data )ID: GT00YS00ZI Call for Quote
Water Quality Meter with 8 Measure Modes (Auto Temp)ID: GT00YY00ZQ Call for Quote
Water Quality Meter with 11 Multiparameter (Basic)ID: GT00YY00ZU Call for Quote
Water Quality Meter with 12 Multiparameter (Data Storage)ID: GT00YY00ZW Call for Quote
Water Quality Meter with Advance 12 Multiparameter (Reset)ID: GT00YY00ZV Call for Quote
Water Quality Meter with 15 Multiparameter (Advanced)ID: GT00YY00ZX Call for Quote
Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter (pX and pH, Conductivity)ID: GT00YY00ZP Call for Quote
GAO Tek Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter is the best choice for the field professionals to measure pX/pH and conductivity amounts effectively.
GAOTek Water Quality MeterID: GT00YY00ZN Call for QuoteThis multi-parameter follows GLP practice and can store 2200 sets of measuring data. It has three measurement modes continuous, timing, and balance mode.