GAOTek Advanced and Expandable OTDR Module is used in testing a wide range of networks from PON to long haul networks and comes with a minimum dead zone of less than 2.6 ft (0.8 m). Its long battery life of up to 8 hours, design durability, flexibility and expandability makes it the ultimate solution for field operation. It supports test profiles which allows to save different measurement parameters. The easy to use graphical interface aids in shortening of the learning curve. The set-up is very simple which has an intuitive test result display.
- Detection of a jumper cable with a minimum dead zone of <2.6 ft (0.8 m)
- 8 hours of long battery life
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- One button auto test which simplifies fault detection setup
- Fast storage function
- Unique mini menu for quick and convenient operation of result review
- One-button operation to save results
- User friendly touch screen operation
|Distance Accuracy||±[2.4 ft (0.75 m) +0.0005 % Distance + Sampling Resolution]|
|Attenuation Accuracy||±0.002 dB|
|Loss threshold||0.01 dB|
|Loss resolution||0.001 dB|
|Distance resolution||0.16 ft – 41.9 ft (0.05 m-12.8 m)|
|Optical adapter||FC/PC, SC/PC|
|Operating temperature||14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C~ 50 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-40 °F ~ 158 °F (-40 °C ~ 70 °C)|
|Relative humidity||0 % – 95 %|
|Weight(Module)||5 lbs (2.3 kg) (0.7 lbs)(0.35 Kg)|
- Unique mini menu operation not only simplifies the operation but also increases the efficiency of test.
- Simple setup with intuitive test result display
- Easily accessible help function
Intelligent auto-mode setups up measurement parameters, completes measurement and stores data.
Supports test profiles which allows users to save different measurement parameters
Multiple interface styles enable users to select the best view for different tests.
- Live fiber detection protects the optical adapter
- Optical connector detection notifies users of missing connectors
- Self-calibration of OTDR
|Model||Wavelength||Dynamic Range(dB)||Event Dead Zone (Ft)||Attenuation DZ (Ft)|