GAOTek Fiber Fusion Splicer with PAS Technology (FTTH) is a cost-effective high-precision FTTH fiber splicer, with a smart shape, reliable quality and is specially designed for installation, operation and maintenance of fiber-optic network. This is a precise, durable and convenient optical fiber construction instrument that can be used in optical fiber line construction, testing, maintenance and other areas of optical communications.
- Meant for FTTH environment and also for ordinary fiber engineering.
- PAS (Profile Alignment Systems) precise core alignment to ensure low loss.
- 8 seconds welding, 30 seconds heat shrink.
- The X / Y axis is displayed separately or the X / Y axis is displayed at a magnification of 300/200 times.
- 5-inch digital high-definition LCD display, while observing the X-axis, Y-axis fiber.
- Triple clip, can be welded single core, leather line, pigtail.
- Built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery.
- Small and light weight. Weighing only 2.1kg with batter
|Splicing Type||SM, MM, DS, NZDS|
|Splicing Loss||0.02 dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS)|
|Splicing Mode||Manual, Half Auto, Auto|
|Fiber Alignment||Core to Core Alignment by PAS technology|
|Applicable Fiber||Cable indoor and 0.25mm, 0.9mm fiber, SC connector(option)|
|Cleaved Length||0.31 ~ 0.63 in (8 ~ 16 mm)|
|Fiber Image/ Magnification||300/200 times|
|View Display||5 in (127mm)digital high-quality LCD screen|
|Tension Test||Standard 2N (option)|
|Heat Shrinkable Sleeve||2.36 in (60mm), 1.57 in (40mm) and serials heat Shrinkable Sleeve|
|Battery Capacity||Built in lithium battery 5200mAh 11.1V.200 cycles splicing and heating, 3 hours charging time.
( splicing and charging at same time)
|Battery Life||Cycling charge 300-500 times, easy to replace battery|
|Electrodes Life||3000, easy to replace electrodes|
|Communication port||USB (B type)|
|Construction Lighting||Built in high brightness, wide range of lights, easy to operate at night|
|Power Supply||Lithium battery 5200mAh 11.1V
External adapter, input: AC100-240V, output: DC13.5V/4.5A
|Operation Condition||Humidity: 0 ~ 95%|
|Altitude: 0 ~ 5000m|
|Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Weight||4.36 lbs (1.98 KG) (including battery)|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||5.31in x 6.22in x 6.10 in (135mm × 158mm × 155mm)|
- Fusion splicer is designed to splice many types of fiber by using core diameter aiming rationale; its shape is compact, lightweight, which is suitable for field work.
1. Put the tube over one end of the fiber.
2. Use fiber stripping pliers to strip fiber coating layer, the length of which is 30-40 mm. Use gauze dipping with alcohol or wadding to wrap the fiber, and then clean the bare part.
3. Use a fiber cleaver to cut the fiber. Bare fiber length is 16 mm around.
4. Put the finished fiber in the Fusion Splicer. Cross-section of fiber cannot touch other things.