This flexible UHF Gen 2 mount-on-metal RFID tag is ideal for both indoor conditions and for basic outdoor use. It is suitable for multiple applications such as asset tracking and supply chain applications. The thin RFID tag operates over the frequency range of 902 to 928 MHz for North America and 865 to 868 MHz for Europe. It is compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 standard and has an outstanding read range of 2.5 to 5 m when used directly on metal. This small form factor tag is available with EPC encoding, barcode, and human readable content. It is also available with pressure sensitive adhesive.
- On metal RFID tag
- Compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 standard
- Ideal for asset tracking applications like laptop computers, tools, and electronic components.
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive
- Available with EPC encoding, barcode, and human readable content
- Available with paper or polyester labels
- Available with custom label 4-color printing
- Small form factor, thin, and flexible
|Patrol||EPC Class1 Gen2|
|Read Range||2.5 m to 5 m (8 ft to 15 ft)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 80 °C|
|Size||54 mm × 16 mm × 4.3 mm (2.15 in × 0.625 in × 0.170 in)|