Light Source with Multi-Wavelength (Single Laser Output) is a handheld device that outputs a high stability multi-wavelength laser. This device provides 1 to 4 wavelength options for both single and multi-mode fibers. This product combined with an optical power meter is ideal for optic network maintenance.
- 1 to 4 different wavelength options
- CW for all modulation outputs
- 2Hz modulation output for wavelength 650nm and 270Hz,1KHz,2KHz for the other wavelengths
- High stability output
- Portable (handheld)
- Large LCD
|Emitter Type||FP-LD, LED or others|
|Typical Output Power (dBm)||0||-7dBm for LD, -20dBm for LED|
|Spectral Width (nm)||≤10|
|Output Stability||±0.05dB/15mins; ±0.1dB/ 8hours|
|Modulation Frequencies||CW, 2Hz||CW, 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz|
|Optical Connector||FC universal adaptor||FC/PC|
|Power Supply||Alkaline Battery(3 AA 1.5V batteries)|
|Battery Operating Time(hour)||45|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 140
°F (-10℃ to 60℃)
|Storage Temperature||-13°F to 158°F (-25℃ to 70℃)|
|Dimension||5.98 in x 2.9 in x 1.02 in (152 mm x 74 mm x 26 mm)|
|Weight||0.397 lbs (180g)|
- Wavelengths output ports: FC/PC or other type connectors can be required.
- Liquid Crystal Display: For wavelength display; Modulation indicator.
- “ON/OFF” Key: Press to turn the Handheld Light Source Light On or Off.
- “Wave” key: For wavelength selection
- ”Mode” key: Modulation control: CW light output and modulated light output can be selected by pushing “Mode” key. A dot appears on the LCD when modulated light output is selected.
|1||The output light is unstable or decreases rapidly while operation.||Change battery or re-charge battery.|
|2||Output power is fluctuating.||After warm-up for 15 minutes, then operate it.|
|3||The output port is polluted.||Clean the connector with alcohol smoothly or contact with supplier.|