GAOTek Optical Fiber Identifier with Large Range (Long Battery) uses fiber interference technology for very fast identification of cables which are usually buried in the wells or elevated in wire pole. Using this, the contractors just need to slightly click the cables in the wells or wire pole and can identify the cable. It is applicable for all types of cables. It is very easy to operate and causes no damage to the cables.
- 5 inches high resolution colourful LCD display
- Average splice time: 10 seconds
- Average tube-heat time: 30 seconds
- Lithium battery: up to 180 times of continuous splice and heat
- Simultaneous X and Y views with 300 times magnification
- X or Y can be viewed with 360 times magnification separately
- New developed technology providing wind and dust resistance
- Splicing mode: Auto & Manual & Full Automation
- USB Port
- Storing 6,000 lice results
- Multipurpose optical fiber fixture (Such as: Rubber-insulated wire, cable, fiber optic patch cord, bare fiber).
|Connector||SC/APC (or FC/APC)|
|Signal Output Format||Waveform on LCD, Bar Displaying and earphone output|
|Power Supply(V)||DC 12V 2A|
|Dimension||3.93in x 7.87in x 1.18in (100mm x 200mm x 30mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 113°F (0℃～45℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20℃～60℃)|
• Integrated wiring system
• Other network construction and maintenance, scientific research, laboratory, teaching instrument equipped with etc.