GAOTek Optical Light Source with Multi-Wavelength (One Switch) provides single to quad-wavelength output including 650 nm visible light source and 850/1300 nm wavelength for multi-mode fiber, or 1310/1550 nm dual-wavelength for single mode fiber. Together with a power meter this form an accurate test solution for the optical fiber networks.
- Wide dynamic measurement range (up to 80dB)
- Reference power level storage (Ref Setting)
- User self-calibration function
- Comfortable LCD display and backlight LCD display supports night operation.
- Power measurements in dBm or mw and insertion loss in dB
- 10 minutes Auto-off function can be activated or deactivated.
- AA alkaline batteries can last more than 140 hours, AC adaptor also available
- Low battery indication
|Detector Size||Ø 0.04 in (1.0mm)|
|Measurement Range (dBm)||-70 to 10||-50 to 30|
|Optical Connector||FC (interchangeable SC,ST) / as well as 0.098in(2.5mm) universal|
|Power Supply||Alkaline Battery (3 AA 1.5V batteries); AC Adaptor(9V)|
|Battery Operating Time||140 h with 1.5V Battery(3pcs)|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13F to 158 F (-25 to 70 C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||7.48in X 3.93in X 1.96in (190mm X 100mm X 50mm)|
- Clean the optical connector and adapter regularly.
- Use the regulated optical connector for the test.
- Shut off the power and cover the dust-proof cap after your test.
- Select the power supply within the required voltage range when using AC adapter.
- Please take out the battery when it is not in operation for a period of time.
|Faint display on the LCD screen||The battery power is low||Charge or replace the battery.|
|Fail to turn the unit on||Low battery power or the battery is put wrongly||1. Replace the battery.
2. Re-put the battery
|Optical power is not stable after the unit turned off.||Use it after 15 minutes warm-up.|