GAOTek Optical Power Meter (Wide dynamic measurement and User self-calibration) is a device used to measure the power in an optical signal to test the average power in fiber optic systems. It can be used to test optical power within the wavelength range of 800 – 1700nm. It is perfect for optical network operation, maintenance, equipment research and development.
- Wide dynamic measurement range (up to 80dB)
- Reference power level storage
- User self-calibration function
- Clear LCD display and backlight LCD.
- Power measurements in dBm or mw and insertion loss in dB
- 10 minutes Auto function can be activated or deactivated.
- AA alkaline batteries can last more than 140 hours, AC adaptor also available
- Low battery indicator
|Measurement Range (dBm)||-70 to 10||-50 to 30|
|Optical Connector||FC(interchangeable SC,ST) / as well as 2.5mm universal|
|Power Supply||Alkaline Battery(3 AA 1.5V batteries); AC Adaptor(9V)|
|Battery Operating Time||140 h with 1.5V Battery(3pcs)|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||7.48in x 3.9in x 1.96in (190mm X 100mm X 50 mm)|
|Weight||0.81lb (370 g)|
This optical power meter makes good use in testing LAN, WAN, metropolitan network, CATV net and long-distance fiber net. Also it is used to test fiber loss accurately, to check the fiber continuity and to help to evaluate the transmission quality of fiber chain. Compatible with all kinds of fiber.