GAOTek Optical Power Meter with High Resolution (Auto Power Off) measures optical power within the range of 800~1600nm wave length, provides ease of use and low voltage indicator. It has 850nm, 980nm, 1310nm and 1550nm wavelength calibration points in it. It can be used for linearity and non- linearity test and it can display both direct and relative test of optical power. It can be used to distinguish the fiber, to test fiber loss accurately, to check the fiber continuity and to help to evaluate the transmission quality of fiber chain with the laser source.
- Multi-wavelength precise measurement
- Absolute power measurement of dBm or μw
- Relative power measurement of dB
- Handheld, large LCD backlight display, easy-to-use
|Wavelength range (nm)||800~1700|
|Standard wavelength(nm)||850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625|
|Power testing range (dBm)||-50 to 26 or -70 to 10|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10℃ to 50℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-22°F to 140°F (-30℃ to 60℃)|
|Weight||0.46 lb (210 g)|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||6.3in x 2.99in x 1.1 in (160mm × 76mm × 28 mm)|
|Battery||2 pcs AA batteries|
|Battery Life(h)||No less than 75 (according to battery volume)|
|Auto Power Off Time (min)||10|
1. Connect the ST800 into the fiber to test.
2. Press On/off key to start the instrument. It will display. It means tester could work naturally. After several seconds it will display.
3. Select the wavelength as desired by pressing λ key. It could provide following wavelength: 1310nm, 1550nm, 850nm and 980nm. When λ key is pressed, the above value will display one by one. Finally, leave the value you desired on the screen.
4. Default unit is dBm and you could press dB/dBm key to toggle. They are dBm, dB and μW.
5. Now perform test.
6. If there is data to save, press Store key to finish it. And the record number will be displayed on screen.
7. Press “recall” key to browse the records by pressing ▲ or ▼ key.
8. After test press off key to close the tester.
9. Press key to initiate the backlight.