GAOTek Optical Power Meter with Versatile Adapters (Auto Power Off) is used in fiber-optic installation and maintenance which provides multi-wavelength, Auto off & low voltage function.
- Multi-wavelength precise measurement
- Absolute power measurement of dBm or xW
- Relative power measurement of dB
- 270, 330, 1K, 2KHz frequency light identification and indication
- Applicable to versatile adapters (FC, ST, SC, LC)
|Wavelength range (nm)||800~1700|
|Standard wavelength (nm)||850, 1300, 1310, 1490,1550, 1625|
|Power testing range (dBm)||-50 to 26 or -70 to 10|
|Resolution||Linearity display: 0.1%
Logarithm display 0.01 dBm
|Working temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Storage temperature||-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.29in x 2.99in x 1.10 in (16cm x 7.6cm x 2.8cm)|
|Battery||2pcs AA batteries|
|Battery Life||No less than 75 hours (according to battery volume)|
|Auto power off time||10 minuits|
- It can be used to test optical power within the range of 800~1700nm wave length, with variety of unit such as nW, μW, mW, dB, dBm.
- There are 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm, six kinds of wavelength calibration points.
- It can be used for linearity and non-linearity test and display both direct and relative test of optical power.
- It can be widely used in the test of LAN, WAN, metropolitan network, CATV net or long-distance fiber net.
1. Turn on/turn off
When this meter is on, short press key can open 10 minutes Auto-off function. Press key again to close this function.
Press button more than 2 seconds, you can turn off this meter.
Press this key, LCD shows relative power value.
Press this key to control the backlight on or off.
When entering light are 270, 330, 1K, 2KHz modulated light, the meter can identify frequency automatically and show it on the LCD. This function should use with laser source.
|LCD display is dark.||Low voltage.||Replace battery or charge.|
|Big error for test result.||Sensor’s surface is dirty.||Clean sensor, Replace battery or charge. .|
|There is nothing displayed when switch on this meter.||The battery is under voltage/other reasons.||Replace battery.|