GAOTek Optical Power Meter with Wavelength Detect (Data Storage) measures power of optical devices with inbuilt data storage. The handheld Optical Power Meter is a newly designed fiber optic tester which aims at the installation, engineering acceptance and maintenance of fiber network. Compared with other usual power meters, this device has more functions such as automatic wavelength identification, auto wavelength switching, intelligent backlight and data savage via USB port.
- Wave ID—Automatic wavelength identification and switching
- Frequency ID/Tone detection—Automatic frequency identification
- Intelligent backlight control
- Data storage function, up to 1000 test records
- USB communication port for saved testing records download
- Reference power level can be set up and stored
- User self-calibration function
- Auto-off function can be activated or deactivated
- AA alkaline and AC adapter for power supply
- Low battery indication.
|Calibrated (nm)||850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625|
|Measurement Range (dBm)||-70 to 6||-50 to 26|
|Display Resolution (dB)||0.01|
|Frequency ID (Hz)||270, 330, 1K, 2K|
|Wave ID (nm)||1310, 1490, 1550, 1625|
|Date Storage Capacity||1000|
|Communication Port||USB (B type)|
|Optical Connector Type||FC, SC, ST interchangeable|
|Alkaline Battery||3 x AA, 1.5V|
|Power Supply Adaptor (V)||8.4|
|Battery Time (h)||200|
|Operation Temperature||14°F to 140°F (-10℃ to 60℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-13°F to 158°F (-25℃ to 70℃)|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||7.08in x 3.54in x 1.77 in (180mm x 90mm x 45mm)|
Each wavelength can set the Ref value, Press ,set the current value as the ref value, and automatically calculate out the relative value.
While doing output power measurement, press , at the top right of the screen will display. To confirm saving, double press ,confirm the saving, or press to cancel.
To view the data, press and hold , and it will display the latest saved data. To go to the previously saved data, short press . Otherwise, press , to delete current data. To exit the saved data, press and hold .