GaoTek Optical Time Domain Reflectometer is equipped with Anti-seismic and Shock Proof feature which makes it suitable for field operations. It also examines out-of-band 1650 nm OTDR testing and detect problems with existing fiber. This OTDR can meet the requirement of FTTx online testing,malfunction elimination and building network testing, able to identify the splitter and the fibers end. It can store a wide range of more than 10000 curve information in its memory database.
- Anti-seismic, shockproof and appropriate for field operation.
- 1625 nm wavelength with belt filter, support FTTx online test.
- Quick Start function in 3 seconds measuring immediately
- 86 inches event blind zone, simple test of fiber patch cord.
- The maximum measure distance is 99.41 miles.
- Can store more than Can choose various test modes: automatic / manual / average / real time
- The High Capacity SD card can store more than 10000 curve information.
- Low-power design, optical lithium battery.
- VFL (Visual Fault Location) functions.
- Multiple light outputs, FC as standard ST/SC, optional and exchangeable.
- OTDR Viewer software for data analysis,edit and printing.
- Handheld design, compact and lightweight.
|Wavelength||6.40 x 10-5 in (1625 nm)|
|Sensing Fiber||Single mode fibers|
|Dynamic Range||30 dB|
|Pulse Duration||10/20/50/100/200/500/1 us/2 us/5 us/10 us/20 us|
|Even Dead Zone||≤ 5.9 ft (1.8 m)|
|Attenuation Dead Zone||≤ 32.8 ft (10 m)|
|Attenuation Detect Accuracy||±0.05 dB|
|Loss Threshold||0.01 dB|
|Loss Resolution||0.01 dB|
|Sampling Resolution||0.524 ft, 1.04 ft, 2.10 ft, 4.20 ft, 8.40 ft, 16.7 ft (0.16 m, 0.32 m, 0.64 m, 1.28 m, 2.56 m, 5.08 m)|
|Distance Measure Accuracy||±(3.2 ft (1 m)+5×0.005%×distance + sampling space)|
|Max Measuring Distance||0.6 – 99.4 mi (1-160 km)|
|Data Storage||＞10000 records|
|Averaging Time||5 s,15 s,30 s,1 min,2 min,3 min|
|Dimensions(H×W×T)||8.26 in x 4.41 in x 2.64 in (210*112*67 mm)|
|Weight||2.2 lb (1kg)|
|Screen resolution||320*240 pixels, 3.5 in (88.9 m)|
|Operating Temperature||32 oF to 122 oF(0 ℃ to 50 ℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 oF to -140 oF (-20 ℃ to -60 ℃)|
|Relative Humidity||0% – 95% (non-condensing)|
|Battery life||＞10 hours|
|Matching Function Modules|
|Visible Fault Locator||Wavelength: 2.56 x 10-5 in (650 nm); Farthest distance test: 3.11 mi (5 km)|
1. The technical data describe the guaranteed performance of the instrument in the measurements based on typical PC connectors. They are not based on the uncertainty due to the optical fiber index of refraction.