GAOTek OTDR w Large Data Storage is an optoelectronic instrument to characterize an optical fiber, offers wide pulse width and test distance.
- Integrated design, smart and rugged.
- Small and light, easy to carry.
- Multi-measuring modes, simple to use, finish measurement by just one button.
- Real-time measuring function, convenient to monitor the splicing process.
- Internal large power visual laser source for accurate positioning the closer fault point.
- Warning function could prevent module of OTDR damaged by optical signal.
- PC Remote access and control function is available via RJ45 interface.
- Support multi-language display and input, friendly interface, visual keyboard capable.
- Integrated with large internal memory.
- Provide data simulation software to process, generate and print report.
- Battery indicator function.
|Display||5.6 inch TFT-LCD（touch screen function is optional）|
|Battery||7.4V/4.4Ah lithium battery (with air traffic certification), Continuously work 10 hours, Charging time 4 hours|
|Data Storage||40000 groups of Trace|
|Interface||3×USB port（USB×2, Mini-USB×1）|
14F ~ 122F
-4F ~ 167F
|Dimension||253mm × 168mm × 73.5mm
9.96im x 6.61in x 2.89in
|Standard Accessories||Main unit, 12V power adapter, Lithium battery, FC adapter, USB cord, User guide, CD disk, carrying case|
|Weight||1.5kg i.e 3.30lbs|
|Distance accuracy||±(1m+measuring distance×3×10-5+sampling resolution )|
|Refractivity Setting||1.2000~1.5999, 0.0001 step|