GAOTek OTDR with Vision Fault Locating effectively tests distances and losses between two points, and joint loss, with vision fault locating.
- Test the distance between two points and dynamically display the distance between two cursors
- Test the loss between two points and the loss constant of the optical fiber and cable
- Test the joint loss
- Auto-optimization and quick response
- Search for the event points automatically
- The function of wave form storage: it can store the wave form data and test condition into the disk and the stored information also can display again.
- Support the function of copy: it can copy the data file which is built in the internal disk into the U-disk directly.
|Optical output connector||FC-PC (standard)|
|Display screen||320×240 3.5 inch colored LCD (touch screen)|
|Dimension||220mm × 105mm × 60mm
8.66in x 4.13in x 2.36in
|Weight:||about 1 kg i.e 2.20lbs|
|Duration of the battery||Standby: >50h
Testing Time: >20h
|Power Consumption||About 4 W|
|Event Dead Zone||≤2m|
|Attenuation Dead Zone||≤10m|
|The VFL output power||>2mW|
|The capacity of storing waveform||>10000|
|Degree of Linearity(dB)||±0.05|
|Averaging Time||5s, 15s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 3min|
|Alarm with light||>1uw(-30dbm)|
|Distance Uncertainty||± (1m+sampling interval + range×0.005%)|