This Pen-size Visual Fault Locator is designed for the fiber identification. It could operate in the OTDR dead zone. This instrument is used as the basic maintenance tool for the fiber network, LAN, ATM fiber system, and telecom network system.
- Support CW and 2Hz modulation work mode
- Solid: use special laser end design to avoid damage when drops on the floor.
- Long working hours: use effective laser drive circuit to ensure 1mW/ 2.56 x 10-5 in (650nm) locator, can work more than 60 hours continuously.
- Stable power output: use special laser driver circuit, which can ensure stable power output in the low battery.
- 0.09 in (2.5mm) universal adapter: Use of 0.09 in (2.5mm) universal adapter, can match SC/LC adapters.
|Wavelength||2.56×10-5 in (50nm) ±3.94 x 10-7 in (10nm)|
|Light source||FP-LD laser|
|Output power||1mW, 3mW, 10mW,
|Approx. test range||1.87 miles (3km) (1mw), 3.1 miles (5km) (3mw), 6.21 miles(10km) (10mw), 9.32 miles (15km) (20mw)|
|Connector||0.0984 in (2.5mm) universal adapter
0.049 in (1.25mm) connector optional
|Working mode||CW or 2Hz modulation|
|Operating temperature||32oF to104oF(0～+40 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-13oF to158oF (-25～+70 °C)|
|Power||2pcs AA battery|
|Working hours||≥ 60(1mW)|
|Weight||0.2 lb(100g)（excluding batteries）|
|Dimension||Φ: 1.18 in (30 mm); L: 7.28 in (185 mm)|