GAOTek Visual Fault Locator with Special Laser (Stable Power) integrates the functions of fiber identification and fault location of SM or MM fiber. It can be used as a basic maintenance tool for fiber networks, LANs, ATM fiber systems and telecom network systems.
- Supports both CW and 2Hz modulation work modes
- Uses special laser end design to avoid damage when dropping on the floor
- Uses effective laser drive circuit to ensure longer working hours of more than 10 hours continuously and stable power output in low battery
- Uses 2.5mm universal adapters
- Can match SC/LC adapters
|Light source||FP-LD laser|
|Output power||1mw,10mw,20mw,25mW,30mW (optional)|
|Connector||2.5mm universal adapter|
|Working mode||CW or 2Hz modulation|
|Operating temperature||32 °F-140 °F (0°C to 60 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-13 °F-158 °F (-25°C to 70 °C)|
|Power||2pcs AA battery|
|Dimension||6.88in x 1.02in x 1.02in (175 mm x 26 mm x 26 mm)|
- It is a helpful assisting tool to OTDR in dead zone.