The food and beverage industry are one of the largest and most important industries in the world. It encompasses all businesses involved in the production, processing, packaging, distribution, and sale of food and beverages. This includes everything from fresh produce to packaged foods to restaurant meals to soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. The food and beverage industry are essential to human life, as it provides us with the sustenance we need to survive and thrive. It is also a major economic driver, employing millions of people and generating trillions of dollars in revenue each year. The food and beverage industry are a complex and ever-changing one, but it remains essential to our lives and our economy. As the global population continues to grow, the demand for food and beverages is only going to increase. This means that the food and beverage industry is well-positioned for continued growth and success in the years to come.
Depending on specific features and functions, GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride is sometimes referred to as Hydrofluoric acid, fluorane.
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride has the following applications in food and beverage industry:
- Cleaning and etching:GAO’s HF is used to clean and etch stainless steel and other food processing equipment. It can also be used to etch glass and other food packaging materials.
- Sanitation: GAO’s HF is used to sanitize food and beverage processing plants and equipment. It is also used to clean and sanitize food and beverage products themselves.
- Processing: GAO’s HF is used to process a variety of food and beverage products, including fruit juices, wine, beer, and dairy products. It is also used to produce a variety of food additives, such as sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride.
- Fruit juice processing: GAO’s HF is used to remove pectin and other impurities from fruit juice, which improves its clarity and taste.
- Winemaking:GAO’s HF is used to remove haze from wine and to adjust its pH.
- Beer brewing: GAO’s HF is used to clean and sanitize brewing equipment and to remove impurities from beer.
- Dairy processing:GAO’s HF is used to clean and sanitize dairy processing equipment and to remove impurities from dairy products.
- Food additive production:GAO’s HF is used to produce a variety of food additives, such as sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride. These additives are used to improve the nutritional value of food and beverages and to extend their shelf life.
More information on hydrogen fluoride and their applications in food and beverage industry can be found on this page.
This category page lists related products
GAO Tek’s targeted markets are North America, particularly the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Hence, in addition to English, this website gaotek.com is offered in other major languages of North America and Europe such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Swedish, Czech, Portuguese, Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Slovak, Catalan, Lithuanian, Bosnian, Galician, Slovene, Latvian, Estonian, Welsh, Icelandic, and Irish.
Complying With Food And Beverage Industry
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride comply or help our customers comply with the food and beverage industry standards such as
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1052
- ANSI/AIHA Standard Z400.1-2014
- FDA Food Additives Regulations
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for Food and Beverages
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standard for food safety management systems
Complying With Government Regulations
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride comply or help our customers comply with the U.S. government regulations such as:
- USDA FSIS Meat and Poultry Products Inspection and Regulations
- EPA regulations on the release, transportation, and disposal of HF
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride comply or help our clients comply with the Canadian regulations such as:
- COSHHR Part X, Division 2, Section 10.6
- CFDR Division B, Section B.16.005
- SFCR Part 4, Division 4
- CEPA, 1999
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride comply or help our clients comply with the Mexican regulations such as:
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-016-STPS-2014
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-152-SSA1-2013
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-213-SSA1-2009
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-141-SSA1-2013
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-022-SSA1-2011
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-004-SEMARNAT-2002
- Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-052-SEMARNAT-2005
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride comply or help our clients comply with the European regulations such as:
Regulation (EC) No 1333/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on food additives
Case Studies of Hydrogen Fluoride in Food And Beverage Industry
Hydrogen fluoride are sometimes called as Fluorane, Fluorhydric acid, Hydronium fluoride.
Here are some practical examples of using hydrogen fluoride in the food and beverage industry:
In the Northeast Region of the U.S, Hydrogen Fluoride used for to clean food and beverage processing equipment, to etch food and beverage packaging, to produce food and beverage additives.
In the Midwest Region of the U.S, Hydrogen Fluoride used for to clean food and beverage processing equipment, to etch food and beverage packaging, produce food and beverage additives, in the corn refining industry.
In the South Region of the U.S, Hydrogen Fluoride used for to Clean Food and Beverage Processing Equipment at Coca-Cola, to clean food and beverage processing equipment.
In the West Region of the U.S. Hydrogen Fluoride used for to etch wine bottles at gallo winery, to etch food and beverage packaging.
In Canada, Hydrogen Fluoride used for to clean food and beverage processing equipment at maple leaf foods, to clean food and beverage processing equipment.
In Mexico, Hydrogen Fluoride used for to clean food and beverage processing equipment at grupo bimbo, to clean food and beverage processing equipment.
In Europe, Hydrogen Fluoride used for to clean food and beverage processing equipment at danone, to clean food and beverage processing equipment.
GAO RFID Inc. RFID Hardware , a sister company of GAO Tek Inc., is ranked as a top 10 RFID supplier in the world. Its RFID, BLE, and IoT products have also been widely used in Arts, entertainment, and recreation industry.
Use of Hydrogen Fluoride With Leading Software And Cloud Services In Food And Beverage Industry
GAO Tek has used or has facilitated its customers to use GAO’s hydrogen fluoride with some of the leading software and cloud services in their applications. Examples of such leading software and cloud services include:
- Aspen Plus
- UniSim Design
- Aspen HYSYS
- AspenONE Cloud
- ChemSuite Cloud
GAO Tek’s hydrogen fluoride and their applications in other industries are listed on this page.
Other related products can be found at this category page.
Meeting Customers’ Demands
Large Choice of Products
To satisfy the diversified needs of their corporate customers, GAO Tek Inc. and its sister company GAO RFID Inc. together offer a wide choice of testing and measurement devices, network products, RFID, BLE, IoT, and drones.
To shorten the delivery to our customers, GAO has maintained a large stock of its products and is able to ship overnight within continental U.S. and Canada.
Local to Our Customers
We are in both the U.S. and Canada. We travel to customers’ premises if necessary. Hence, we provide a very strong local support to our customers in North America, particularly the U.S., Canada and Mexico and Europe. Furthermore, we have built partnerships with some integrators, consulting firms and other service providers in different cities to further strengthen our services. Here are some of the service providers in food and beverage industry we have worked with to serve our joint customers:
- DXC Technology
- NTT DATA
GAO Has Many Customers In Food And Beverage Industry
The products from both GAO Tek Inc. and GAO RFID Inc. have been widely used in food and beverage industry by many customers, including some leading companies. Here is more information on applications of GAO RFID Inc.’s hydrogen fluoride in food and beverage industry.
Here are some of GAO’s customers in food and beverage industry:
- General Mills
- Kraft Heinz
- Campbell Soup Company
- Mondelez International
- M. Smucker
- Tyson Foods
- Hormel Foods
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Pilgrim’s Pride
- Sanderson Farms
- Smithfield Foods
- United States Sugar
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
- Primo Foods Inc.
- JBS Canada Inc.
- High Liner Foods Incorporated
- Lassonde Industries Inc.