Paper Moisture Meters
Paper Moisture Meters(also known as Paper Moisture Analyzers) are used to analyze the condition and measure the moisture levels in various materials, equipment, and products. They perform quick, routine tests that help improve products and hastens the time in which a company may want to release their inventions. By testing the moisture levels, one may be able to determine whether or not a product is suitable for putting into the market. If the moisture levels are too high, the product may not be ready for use in products as the materials warp in different moist environments. This information is inestimable in value when putting industry standards into scope; every customer wants a good product, but overall a safe and dependable product.
GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are reliable, first-class devices that can be used to detect moisture accumulation in the material before it can cause irreversible damage to future products and equipment. They are designed to perform at the finest degree, which is paramount to any capital ranking company or top-notch paper makers. Where one meter may not test as well, GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters can make up for where they lack. These devices are ideal for testing various paper products that require higher accuracy in consideration to what purpose the material will be assigned to. Without a well-functioning meter, one can put their business at risk. GAOTek is a reliable company that produces the most affordable solutions to your technical needs, and GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are no exception to our excellence.
Moisture is defined as a liquid diffused in small quantities of vapor, either within a solid or condensed onto a surface. This vapor can be harmful as materials may change physical form depending on the moisture within. A moisture meter can help one to detect any signs of moisture, which can aid in the prevention of faulty products or equipment.
GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are innovative and use high-frequency electromagnetic wave inductions to effectively measure the levels of moisture within a material. By creating a current, the device creates a potential electrical field which aims to determine the spatial resistivity distribution within the sampled material. Based on this measurement, our meters are able to calculate the moisture levels at a constant rate.
To meet new manufacturing criteria, it is essential to have an effective moisture analyzing device. Moisture content standards are specified by both industry trade associations and regulatory authorities, and it is key to have the most accurate readings. GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters can be used to help meet a collection of industry standards. Given the requirements or modern day certifications, it is an understatement to say how important it is to have a reliable meter on hand. A few of these standards are as follows:
· ISO Paper and board -- Determination of moisture content of a lot -- Oven-drying method (ISO 287:2009)
· ISO Paper and board -- Determination of water absorptiveness -- Cobb method (ISO 535:2014)
· TAPPI Moisture In Pulp, Paper, And Paperboard (TAPPI T 412 om-11)
· EN Determination of moisture content – Oven drying method (EN 20287:1944)
As standards change, our devices evolve. GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are the best choice when it comes to meeting industry standards and more.
GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are top-of-the-line devices which vaunt an impressive combination of valuable features. With a focus on the crucial aspects of a meter, we also include additional attractive characteristics to our equipment. Our devices include features such as:
● Portability: It is portable, compact, and easy to use and the moisture measurement readings are instant.
● Bright Display: It has an attractive LCD display with a backlight which gives it an exact and clear reading although one may find their self in low-light conditions
● Constant Effectiveness: It will save time and expense by testing for dryness which helps to prevent deterioration & decay caused by moisture whilst in storage, therefore processing of the material will be more convenient and efficient.
● Modern Technical Support: GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are equipped with the most advanced sensors.
● Wide Measuring Range: Suitable for a variety of paper products with a substantial measurement range
● Efficient: The product has a flat-round contact point, which is used particularly for measuring moisture content of a sample
● Low Battery Alert: Our device will alert the user should the battery be running low, which prevents unsuspected accidents should the sensor cease to function from lack of power
● Lightweight Product: The devices are small in stature and are suitable for onsite use.
Paper Moisture Meters are designed specifically for the Paper industry, used to test various paper products for marketable conditions and to check the status of current products. Our GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters can be used with many products and materials including (but are not limited to):
● kraft stock
● corrugated stock
● paper tubes
● paper bales
The GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are designed to suit the needs of the Paper industry by providing an affordable and efficient solution for their technical needs. Our device is compact in size and its light weight allows for flexibility and portability in different locations, which makes it the ideal apparatus for even the average paper worker to carry around during a long work day. Our GAOTek Paper Moisture Meters are high-class technological devices that boast a good IP rating and remarkable accuracy despite the affordable prices we are able to offer our clients.
Showing all 2 results