Industrial Tablet PCs
GAOTek industrial PCs are rugged and portable which are geared towards the workplace compared to the common PCs and for sale to the United States, Canada and Globally. These industrial PCs offer different types of features such as reliability, different storage sizes, compatibility, expansion options, and long-term supply. An industrial PC’s biggest advantage is its ability to process control and acquire data. Typically, an industrial PC will feature single-board computers (SBC) and backplanes. SBC is important for industrial built PCs because it does not rely on expansion slots; instead it uses several microprocessors to build their circuit board. A backplane is a group of electrical connectors that are parallel with each other, and it commonly uses a printed circuit board. However, wire-wrapped backplanes are found in high-reliability computers.
Industrial PCs are designed to be performed in demanding environment due to their built-in rugged material, different circuit boards, and able to be integrated with industrial standard motherboards. Moreover, their powerful core processors make multi-functional panel meet industry standards to withstand physically demanding workplaces. The multi-functional touch panel is ideal for multiple field applications. Industrial PCs offer multi accessories that includes side rail kits, keyboards, washable filters and high flow coolers. The filters and coolers prevent the device from overheating. Another important factor in choosing an industrial PC over an ordinary computer is that high-performance industrial PCs require little changeover and upgrades to maintain optimal working conditions.
High-quality: Industrial PCs are known for their high-quality processors, without needing to compromise the strong material needed to maintain the PCs effectiveness in the workplace.
- Rugged: Industrial PCs are attractive to its buyers because it can be counted on to perform to industry standards, while being used in various environments, like cold outdoor temperatures.
- Single-Board Computers: One of the two circuit boards used to operate industrial PCs, an SBC uses microprocessors to complete a reliable circuit board.
- Low Cost: GAOTek supplies the most in-demand industrial PCs at a low-cost that competes with rest of the market.
- Backplane: The backplane circuit ensures your computer will be highly reliable always, despite the conditions the PC is used in.
- Core Processors: Many industrial PCs are built with the latest core processors – promising its user efficient operation of multiple applications at once.
- Mounting: Durable enclosure that includes possibilities for mounting into the surrounding environment (19" rack, wall mount, panel mount, etc.)
- Automatic air-cooler: Additional cooling with air filtering; alternative cooling methods such as forced air, liquid, and conduction
- Additional Expansion: Expansion card retention and support
- Easy Maintenance: Enhanced filtering and gasketing; built to withstand all types of environments. Enhanced environmental protection such as dust proof, water spray or immersion proof.
- Controls: More robust controls and features with simple interface
- Additional Power: Higher grade power supply
- Controlled Access: Controlled access to the controls by locking door. Controlled access to the I/O by access covers
- Watchdog timer: Inclusion of a watch dog timer to reset the system automatically in case of software lock-up
Industrial PCs are highly reliable thus it can use to all types of working environment and applications. They can commonly be found in battlegrounds that consist of war, hospitals, and workplaces that require outdoor work while using a PC.
Showing all 5 results
Industrial PDA with RFID 13.56M reader (Barcode Scanner)ID: GT00XD00ZZ USD Call for Quote
Industrial PDA with RFID Reader (Barcode Scanning)ID: GT00XD00ZY USD Call for Quote
Industrial Tablet PC with Bar-code Scanner (Glass Panel)ID: GT00XE00ZZ USD Call for Quote
This Rugged Industrial Tablet PC with Bar Code Scanner (Glass Panel) has a unique feature of barcode scanning and comes with google play with processor frequency of 4.4 core, 1.2 GB
Industrial Tablet PC with G Acceleration Sensor (NFC)ID: GT00XE00ZX USD Call for Quote
This Industrial Tablet PC with G Acceleration Sensor (NFC) is designed with dual operating system and supports WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, GPS and NFC network connections
Industrial Tablet PC- Barcode Scan (print identifier)ID: GT00XE00ZY USD Call for Quote