GAOTek LCR meters are devices designed to measure the inductance (L), capacitance (C) and, resistance (R) of an electronic component. The LCR meters are measured in term of impedance but it can be converted through the instrument’s circuitry so the meter reads L, C and R directly with no human calculation required.
Our advanced LCR meters are high in quality, affordable, and accurate compared to the current market. These versatile and accurate instruments are used in a wide variety of application, because of the simple operation. We ensure you that our customers will be satisfied when using our products. The process can be done in an effective and efficient way with GAOTek various types of LCR meters.
There are two prominent LCR meters; handheld and benchtop. Handheld LCR meters have the advantage of being lightweight and portable. They are designed for general applications, especially in field maintenance and various service applications. Dedicated handheld LCR meters use an AC type signal and offer more impedance parameters such as AC resistance and inductance.
Benchtop LCR meters generally offer more features than its counterpart such as programmable frequencies, more precise measurement accuracy, computer control, and data collection for automated applications. Moreover, it has advanced features such as DC bias voltage, DC bias current, and sweep capability. They are primarily used for AC calibration of inductance, capacitance and resistance standards, dielectric constant measurements with a variety of dielectric cells, and production testing of components and sensors.
Both types of LCR meters have a positive and one negative Device Under Test (DUT) jacks. These jacks help to connect the tweezers that are being attached to the electronic components for taking measurements. An IR port in the LCR meter allows data to be transferred between another IR-equipped devices. The calibration button helps in improving the accuracy by eliminating a significant number of minor errors. The LCR meter is a useful instrument to have on hand both in the field and in the lab.
GAOTek LCR Meters offers a lot of key features that are helpful in operating the device easily and for an accurate reading. Below is a list of key features that the GAOTek LCR Meter offers:
- Frequency up to 100 kHz: The test frequency now extends as high as 100 kHz, providing more flexibility to test a wider range of components. A higher frequency is useful for applications such as aluminum electrolytic capacitors testing used in switching power supply circuits
- Automated identification: with AI, the testing and measuring experience has been simplified; error time and unnecessary trials are eliminated with a single push of a button.
- Detailed component analysis: The Handheld LCR Meters allows you to test various types of components, including secondary components of Dissipation Factor (D), Quality Factor (Q), and Angle Indication of Impedance (θ).
- Test Fixtures: the LCR Meters have a Kelvin fixture that utilizes two wires to carry the two independent wires, and then tests the current to sense the voltage across the instrument under test. This prevents the voltage drop in the current carrying wires from affecting the voltage measurement
- Battery life of 16 hours/AC-powered
- IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to P
- Back light function to ease viewing in subdued lighting
- Low Battery Indication
- Auto Power Off
Additionally, our products have a high precision of measurement capabilities, high resolution, and quick sampling speed. More importantly, our products are also affordable when it comes to tight budgets. Users can have different options to choose from with all the various kinds of LCR Meters manufactured by our company.
GAOTek's LCR Meters are ideal for applications such as incoming inspection, quality control, automated test, and general bench top use. The LCR meters are very useful in the research and development, testing of electronic equipment including power supplies, transformers and electrical motors. LCR meter is also used to measure the capacitance in air and with the material or liquid in the cell.
Showing all 8 results
LCR Meter with RS232C and Handler (Large Parameters)ID: GT00VT00ZZ Call for Quote
Leakage Current Recorder with Insulation Fault (Accuracy)ID: GT00YB00ZU Call for Quote
LCR Meter with DC Super-Impact Protection (VFD Display)ID: GT00VT00ZX Call for Quote
LCR Meter with Test Signal Monitor (Key Lock Function)ID: GT00VT00ZW Call for Quote
LCR Meter with 5 Terminals (Automatic Selection)ID: GT00VT00ZV Call for Quote
This LCR Meter with 5 Terminals (Automatic selection) is designed for evaluating incoming inspection of components, quality control, and laboratory use over a wide range of frequencies from 10 Hz to 300 kHz
Capacitance Meter with SCPI Programming LanguageID: GT00VS00ZZ Call for Quote
Inductance Meter With Handler (Beep)ID: GT00YN00ZX Call for Quote
GAOTek Inductance meter with beep used for incoming inspection and fast sorting on inductance production line with built-in handler.
Inductance Meter with Data Hold (Handler)ID: GT00YN00ZZ Call for Quote
GAOTek Inductance meter with data hold measure series inductance Ls, parallel inductance Lp, equivalent series resistance ESR etc with in built handler.