Innovation Never Stops, Even During Pandemics
Catch Up at These Leading Virtual Summits
A traditional face-to-face event is organized with highly focused topics and a relatively small number of presentations. These events are crammed into a tight schedule and usually last no more than a few days, due to the high costs and complexities of organization. Attendees have limited choices on presentations, cannot attend all presentations of interest due to tight schedules and incur high registration and travel costs. It can be difficult for these attendees to make a full return on the investment of their time and money.
Although our events are titled in a traditional way – namely, summits with specific topics – each of our presentations is listed, promoted, and organized independently and conspicuously. By taking advantage of the virtual venue, we are able to offer many benefits to an attendee:
- An attendee does not have to purchase a ticket for a single summit: he/she can purchase a ticket only for a group of presentations he/she desires.
- An attendee has the freedom of choosing presentations from all 31 global summits organized in 2021 by GAO Tek Inc. (www.gaotek.com) as well as 16 global summits organized in 2021 by GAO RFID Inc. (www.gaorfid.com).
- An attendee can choose from all presentations in 2021.
- An attendee pays for only the presentations which he or she has selected from the wide spectrum of summits
- An attendee can transfer or share his/her ticket with his/her colleagues
- An attendee can get credit back if he or she is not satisfied with a presentation
- An attendee can even get a full refund if he or she is not satisfied
As can be seen, our summits are delivered in a highly innovative way and are tailored for the needs of our attendees and presenters, taking as much advantage of the online venue as possible. All of our policies are designed to ensure that our attendees and presenters are happy with our events and get as much value from them as possible.
- Is valid from the date of purchase until the end of 2021
- Is valid for all presentations at the 2021 Global IoT, RFID, Cloud & Drone Summit and 2021 Global ICT & Emerging Technologies Summit
- Is valid for all presentations at the 30 future global summits found at www.gaotek.com and 15 future global summits found at www.gaorfid.com in 2021
- Is transferable and sharable within your organization. Until the end of 2021, you or anyone in your organization with whom you share the ticket can attend live presentations at any of our virtual events
- Offers a credit back if you are not satisfied with a presentation
- Is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase without any question asked
- Is fully refundable within 1 year of purchase with an explanation from the buyer and subject to review and approval by our company
In addition to learning from experts in the industry, by attending these summits you will gain valuable opportunities to meet, mingle, and discuss with executives, managers, employers, gurus, and fellow professionals in the tech industry, improving your professional expertise and expanding your professional network.
September 15 to October 14 (Expired)
US $101 for 2 presentations
US $129 for 5 presentations
US $189 for 10 presentations
US $299 for 15 presentations
US $499 for 30 presentations
US $799 for 60 presentations
US $1,499 for unlimited presentations
Oct 15 to Nov 14 (Expired)
US $111 for 2 presentations
US $169 for 5 presentations
US $269 for 10 presentations
US $399 for 15 presentations
US $599 for 30 presentations
US $899 for 60 presentations
US $1,799 for unlimited presentations
Nov 15 to Nov 30, 2020 (Expired)
US $120 for 2 presentations
US $269 for 5 presentations
US $469 for 10 presentations
US $699 for 15 presentations
US $899 for 30 presentations
US $1099 for 60 presentations
US $2,299 for unlimited presentations
Jan 1 to Feb 28, 2021
US $0 for 2 presentations
TRY US OUT!
US $360 for 5 presentations
US $690 for 10 presentations
US $950 for 15 presentations
US $1350 for 30 presentations
US $1650 for 60 presentations
US $3450 for unlimited presentations