Plug and Play Secure Digital Reader that supports a wide range of RFID tag protocols enabling a larger range of potential application capabilities. Applications such as Contactless/cashless payment systems, public transportation, transit ticketing, consumer retail, event revenue management, pharmaceutical, health care and access control are all available using this Windows Mobile (2003 and greater)/Pocket PC device. Can be used in Smart phones, PDA’s Laptops, etc.
- Diversified tag capabilities make this a very versatile reader.
- Power requirements: SD connection from PDA 3.3 V
- Housing: Secure Digital Input Output
- Baud rate: 115,000 bps 8,N,1 No Flow Control
- Data Structure: STX, DATA, CR, LF
- Frequency: 13.56 KHz. ASK
- Power: 50 mW
- Read Distance: 6 cm maximum
- Technical Certificates: CE
- Regulatory: FCC Part 15
- Dimensions: L 66.5 mm × W 29.3 mm × H 6 mm
- Weight: ~ 6.0 g.
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C ~ 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -30 °C ~ 70 °C
- Humidity: ~90% relative
- Multi-Detection: Yes
- Antenna Compatibility: Built in
- Antenna Connection: Non required
- Transponder Compatibility: ISO 14443 A&B, ISO 15693, ISO18000-3, INSIDE PicoTag™, HID iClass, Tagsys C320, MIFARE, FeliCa™, KSW TempSens, KSW Variosens