The GAO UHF 900MHz. cable is a coaxial cable for extending your existing antenna cable, with SMA male on one end and SMA female on the other end.
This cable is made with 50-Ohm impedance RG58 wire.
We can also build this cable in any length you request.
Please note that this cable is Standard Polarity SMA. Most UHF antenna use a reverse-polarity connection, so for a Reverse-Polarity SMA cable, with external threading on the male side and internal on the female side, see our GAO 900 MHz. RP Antenna Cable.
- Operating Temperature: -0 °C ~ 60 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C ~ 70 °C
- Humidity: 90% relative
- Multi-Detection: Yes
- Max read quantity: 20 tags/sec
- Transponder Compatibility: ISO 18000-6b, EPC Class 1 Gen 1, EPC UHF Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6c
- Additional Features: 6 Meter cables available as stock item.
- Other lengths are custom built.