GAOTek Anemometer with High Accuracy (Data Hold and Temperature) is designed to measure the wind speed with various parameters and air temperature in the range of 14 °F ~ 113 ° F (-10 °C ~ +45 °C). It also provides Wind Chill indication and Current, Maximum, and Average speed measurement. This light and small device displays Beaufort Wind Scale Bar Graph with corresponding wind speed level. It is an ideal tool for kite flying, sailing, and windsurfing. Users can use this instrument for home and industrial purposes such as measuring temperature and speed of CPU computer fans, air-conditioners, airflow over the walls or roof.
- Measures wind speed and temperature
- Data hold function
- Wind chill indication
- Large easy-to-read LCD display with backlight
- Wind speed in Beaufort wind scale bar graph
- Current/max/average wind speed reading
- Wind speed unit: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Auto/manual power off
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Thermometer: NTC Thermometer
0 m/s – 30 m/s, 0 km/h – 90 km/h, 0 ft/min – 5860 ft/min, 0 mph – 65 mph, 0 Knots – 55 Knots
0.1 m/s, 0.3 km/h, 19 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.2 Knots
0.1 m/s, 0.3 km/h, 39 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.1 Knots
14 °F ~ 113 °F (-10 °C ~ +45 °C)
0.36 °F, 0.2 °C
±3.6 °F, ±2 °C
3 V CR2032 battery (included)
About 3 mA
4.21 in x 1.77 in x 0.83 in (107 mm x 45 mm x 21 mm)
0.11 lbs (52 g)
14 °F~ 113 ° F (-10 °C ~ +45 °C)
Less than or equal to 90% RH
-40 °F ~140 °F (-40 °C ~ +60 °C)
- Air Velocity & Temperature Measurement
- Max/Average/Current air velocity measurement
- ℃/℉ Temperature unit selection
- Five units of air velocity
- M/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph
- Beaufort scale
- Backlight display
- Manual/Auto power shut off
- Wind chill indication
- Low battery indication
- Turn on: Press “MODE” button for 2 seconds to turn on the unit. LCD will display Air velocity, temperature and battery icon. LCD backlight will last for 12 seconds.
- Set unit of air velocity and measuring mode: Press “MODE” button for more than 3 seconds until “m/s” starts to blink. Press “SET” button to select desired air velocity unit. To confirm the unit, press “MODE” button. For setting MAX/AVG/CU mode, press “SET” button again and again until CU/MAX/AVG blink, then press “MODE” button to confirm.
- The setting will be stored when turning off the unit. But if you change the battery, the setting will go back to the factory preset.
- Unit of Air velocity: m/s, Km/hr, ft/min, Knots, mph
- Measuring mode: CU: current air velocity, MAX: max air velocity, AVG: average air velocity
- Set temperature unit: Temperature switch key (℃/℉) conceal in the rear cabinet, please use a little push-pin to press the key for ℃/℉ conversion.
- Backlight display: The backlight will be activated for 12 seconds by pressing any key
- Measurement: When the wind vane (impeller) turns, LCD will instantly display wind speed, temperature and Beaufort scale. When the temperature is below 32 °F (0 ℃), “WIND CHILL” will be shown on the LCD.
- Turn off: Press “MODE” + “SET” buttons at the same time to turn off the unit.
- Auto power shut off: The unit will be shut off without any operation for 14 minutes.
- Change battery: When the symbol is shown on the LCD, please change the battery.
- Black Digital Anemometer with yellow case
- Neck Strap/Lanyard
- User Manual