GAOTek Anemometer with Humidity (Air Speed, Plastic Impeller) is designed to measure air speed and temperature and has the airspeed plastic impeller sensor with 30 mm diameter. It is used in applications as ventilation outlets to measure the air speed, humidity, and temperature and air flow. It supports the functionality of auto power off, data hold, Backlit, overload display, low battery indicator and MAX, MIN and AVG. This anemometer provides 360 hours continuously working battery. It complies with IP30 Protection class standards.
- Measure: M/s, km/h, FPM, mph, kts, Beaufort scale, ° C, ° F, wind chill temperature
- Sample Rate: 0.5 second
- Special Function: Auto power off; Data hold; MAX, MIN and AVG; Backlight
- Auto power off: About 10 minutes idle
- Battery life: 360 hours continuously working battery (without backlight)
|Air Speed Sensor||Plastic impeller: Φ 1.18 in (30 mm)|
|Parameters||M/s, km/h, FPM, mph, kts, Beaufort scale, °C, ° F, wind chill|
|Air Speed||0.4 m/s to 20 m/s, 80 fpm to 4000 fpm|
|Air Flow||0 to 99,999 CFM|
|Temperature||+14 °F ~ 122 °F (-10 °C ~ 50 °C )|
|Resolution||0.1 m/s; 0.1°C/°F|
|Accuracy|| ±(2% reading +0.2 m/s); ± (2% reading +40 fpm;
± 0.9°F ( ± 0.5°C);
|Sampling Rate||0.5 second|
|Humidity Sensor||Relative humidity sensor|
|Temperature Sensor||NTC temperature sensor|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5V, AAA (LR03)|
|Battery life||300 hours (without display light)|
|Dimension||5.70 in x 2.04 in x 0.98 in (145 mm x 52 mm x 25 mm)|
|Weight||5.11 oz. (145 g)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F ~ 158 °F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)|
Preset the below parameters before taking measurement:
- Unit of temperature: °C, °F
- Unit of humidity: %RH, td (dew point), WB (wet bulb)
- Unit of velocity: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts, Bft
- Flow unit: ft, m, nis, CFM
Device on > Pressing the long time “Power” key it will enter the setting mode. Press “Down Arrow” button several times until the desired unit flashes. Press “Mode” button to confirm.
Switch into measuring mode after the setting is done, the setting is invalid if the device is turned off under the setting mode.
To ensure correct measurements, please follow the notes below
- Position the instrument so that flow impacts at the rear
- Keep temperature and humidity sources which may falsify the measurement (e.g. hands) away from the sensor.
- Switch on: Press “power” button
To select the parameters:
Device On> press upper arrow button to switch between temperature and wind chill measurement.
Changing the display view:
Long press of mode button, the following readings displayed one by one:
Hold>Max value> Min value>Avg value.
Those data will not be recorded after the device is switched off.
Battery Replacement: Change new batteries as soon as possible when the low voltage indicator displayed. Use only batteries of 1.5V AAA. Observe the polarity.
Hi and Low indicate the measurement is out of range.