GAOTek Anemometer with magnetic Sensor (Over-load sign) is designed to measure wind temperature and the wind speed in the range from 0 m/s to 30 m/s. It is lightweight and equipped with latest magnetic sensing technology which can directly display the air flow speed in LCD display. The anemometer has overload sign which indicates “OL”, low battery indication are its special features. It is a perfect tool for sports event, wind measurement, navigation, HVAC and other areas.
- Equipped with the latest magnetic sensing technology.
- Perfect tool for sport events, wind measurement, navigation, HVAC, and other areas
- The 4 bit LCD display with backlight.
- Overload indication.
- MAX/AVG and Data hold function.
- Auto power off and Low battery indication.
- Switch between measurement units m/s, ft/m, mph, Km/h, Knots, °C and °F.
0 ~ 30 m/s
± 5% rdg + 0.5
14 ˚F ~ 122 ˚F (-10 ˚C ~ 50 ˚C)
32.18 ˚F (0.1 ˚C)
± 2 ˚C
Level 0 ~ 12
‘OL’ >45 m/s
Auto Power Off
Low Battery Indication
3.0 V ~ 3.5 V
≤ 25 mA
≤ 10 µA
6.29 in x 1.96 in x 1.10 in (160 mm x 50 mm x 28 mm)
4.16 oz. (118 g)
≤ 75 % rh
-4 ˚F ~ 140 ˚F (-20 ˚C ~ 60 ˚C)
≤ 80 % rh
32 ˚F ~ 104 ˚F (0 ˚C ~ 40 ˚C)
- LCD Display: 4-bit LCD Display. The maximum reading the display can show is 9999
- Overload Indication: This will flash “OL” when the wind speed is over 45 m/s or the temperature is lower than 50 oF (-10 oC) or higher than 122 oF ( 50 oC)
- Low battery Display: When display shows it means time to replace the battery
- Sensor Type: Magnetic induction type wind speed sensor and NTC negative temperature coefficient sensor
- WINDCHILL: Display shows “WINDCHILL” when the temperature is lower than 32 ˚F (0 oC) and wind speed is over 5 m/s
- Impact Strength: Can withstand the impact of landing from 1 meter height
- Maximum Height: 6561 Ft (2000 m)
- Pollution Level : 2
- LCD Display
- Function Keys
- Maximum Measurement
- Average Value
- Data Hold
- Low Battery
- Temperature Value
- Wind Chill Notification
- Wind Speed Value
- Beaufort Scale
KEY FUNCTIONS AND SETUP
Short press once to start up. Short press again to power off. Wind speed units which are available m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots and mph. To change wind speed unit short press this key. Temperature units oC and oF are available. Long press this key will change the temperature.
Pressing this key can select maximum, average and normal value measurement. Selecting the maximum will make the meter to show the maximum reading. Selecting the average will make the meter to show the average reading.
HOLD: Short press this key once to hold the measurement. Short press this key again to exit the data hold and continue normal measurement.
BL: Long press this key to turn on backlight. Long press this key again to turn off the backlight.
Warning: Please do not open the meter case to avoid affecting device accuracy or damage to the meter
- Maintenance and service of the meter should be accomplished by professional personnel or designated maintenance department.
- Clean the case by dry cloth periodically, detergent with abrasive or solvent composition shall not be used.
- Please check the meter and the accessories before using and beware of any damage or abnormal phenomenon. If the case is damage, the LCD doesn’t display or the meter not working stop working the instrument.
- Observe the operating instructions while measuring.
- Do not open the meter or change the internal wiring to avoid any damages further.
- When the LCD display battery indicator replace the battery timely. Remove the battery if the meter is not used for a long time.
- Do not store or use the meter in high temperature, high humidity, flammable and combustible and/or in strong electromagnetic environment.
- Please use soft cloth and neutral detergent to clean the case for maintenance. Do not use grinding agent and solvent to avoid case corrosion and damaging the meter.
Battery Installation and Replacement
- The meter uses 3 pieces of AAA 1.5 V batteries. Please see figure above for steps of battery installation and replacement
- Turn the panel down push the battery cover open in the direction of the arrow. Lift the cover and remove the batteries. Install new batteries in accordance of polarity indications.
- Please use batteries of same type instead of improper ones.
- Close the cover tightly after installing new batteries.