GAOTek Carbon monoxide Gas Detector detects the presence of CO and measures concentrations between 1-1000ppm with recorder and 10 sets of complete data.
The Carbon Monoxide Meter detects the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) and measures concentrations between 1-100 parts per million (PPM). The Meter indicates the presence of carbon monoxide in two ways: by reading on the LCD in PPM and by a beeper tone. The beeper functions much like clicking of a Geiger counter:
Above 200 PPM, the beeper sounds continuously with the concentration of CO. From 35 PPM to 200 PPM, the beeper sounds discontinuously with the Concentration of CO.
- Digital LCD display
- Auto zero
- Memory for 10 complete data sets
- Record mode
- LED light audible alarm
- High accuracy, quick response
- pocket size and easy to use
- fast sampling
- Max hold
- data hold
- auto power off
- above 200ppm. The beeper sounds continuously
|Operating humidity||0-99% Relative humidity
|Measurement range||0 to 1000PPM
|Measurement Resolution||1 PPM|
|Accuracy||±5% or ± 10 PPM|
|Warm up period||<2 seconds|
|Battery||9V, NEDA 1604A or IEC
6LR61, or equivalent.
|Auto power off||Meter automatically shuts down after 15 minutes of
|Sensor type||Stabilized electrochemical Gas-specific (CO)|
|Typical sensor life||3 years|
How To Use
MODE Button Functions
With operation of MODE button, you can read maximum data, recall data, storage data, recall alarm, display measuring time and set alarm. Each time you press MODE, you will forward one step in the mode cycle.
– Measure mode
– In this mode, the meter measures the dynamic data, and the LCD displays ‘CO’, ‘ppm’ and data. Keep pressing SEL button over four seconds, you can turn on / off the Press MODE button to enter maximum data mode
– Maximum data mode
– In this mode, LCD displays the max. data of this When turn off the meter, the maximum data will be cleared.
– Recall data mode
– In this mode, LCD displays the stored data. Press SEL button can recall next stored data.
– This meter has up to ten locations for storing data. The data on the top right corner of the LCD show you the memory position. Press MODE button to enter next
– Store Data Mode
– You can store the measuring data by pressing SEL button in this mode. The position of the storage is displayed on the top right corner of LCD. After you stored data, the number of the memory will increase You can select the position of storage data by pressing SEL button
– Measuring time mode
– Entering this mode, you can read the measuring time on the LCD. It will be cleared after you turn off the unit. The unit will disable auto power off function in this While in other modes, the meter will enable auto power off after about 15 minutes without pressing any button.