GAOTek Data Logger simultaneously display and log C02 Level,Temperature, Relative Humidity,Calendar with 32000 data logging memory and max/min reading range.
CO2/TEMP/RH DATA LOGGER is used for measuring CO2 concentration, temperature, humidity, dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature.
Too much CO2 indoor will easily cause workers to become tired, lose concentration, and even cause sick building syndrome. A good indoor environment will be beneficial to the body’s health and improve body immunity, and reduce the disease rate. The Carbon Dioxide Meter also has important functions in agriculture, such as monitoring a vegetable greenhouse. During the day because of photosynthesis, carbon dioxide will become very low which affects the vegetable growth if they don’t receive enough carbon dioxide in time. It will reduce crop loss if one uses and monitors a carbon dioxide meter.
Carbon dioxide meters are widely used in factories, workshops, green houses, maintaining clean rooms, industry environments and agriculture, wine bars, hotels, hospitals, shops, airports, railway stations, entertainment halls and movie theatres, etc.
- Super large LCD simultaneously displays and logs CO2 Level, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Calendar (Y / M / D) and Time (clock)
- Digital Wall Mountable/Desktop Type
- 32000 data logging memory
- Warning Carbondioxide Level
- Stable NDIR sensor for CO2 concentration
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) WAVEGUIDE TECHNOLOGY WITH ABC (Automatic Background Calibration)
- High and Low threshold setting
- Alarm Output Drive Relay To Control System
- Back light Function
- Recall MAX and MIN reading
- Long Time Drift Compensation
- Comes with Power Adapter (choose one from the available plug US/ UK/ AU/ EUR)
|Large LCD Display:||3.5″ (8.9cm) LCD display with back light|
|Logger mode:||Key start stop, Immediately, Schedule, Real-time & Roll-over|
|Range:||0-9999 (out of scale|
|Accuracy:||±50ppm ±5%rdg (0-2000)|
|Temperature Range:||14-158° F (-10.0-70.0°C)|
|Resolution:||0.1 °Cl° F|
|Accuracy:||±0.6°C / ±0.9° F (0-50°C / 32-122° F), others ±1.2°C|
|Power Supply:||1A Output 9V AC Adaptor|
|Operating Condition:||0-50°C, 0-95%RH, 0-99%RH Sensor life: 15 years in normal comm.|
How TO Use
– When working outside with no electrical power, it can run on battery power (alkaline battery, AA*4). When the product is working, the LCD will display a 30s count down, that means it is preheating. When the countdown is finished, the product will be display three parts; the above section shows CO2 concentration, the left section shows temperature, and the right section shows humidity.
– When in the main interface, press the mode key which goes into a different interface (date/month/year, time and CO2 concentration alarming) and then press ESC key. Select an interface to work with and the screen will flash. Press up key or down key to adjust the data, and press the ESC key to adjust another interface. When you are finished adjusting the data, press the OK key to confirm it. Other modes are adjusted in the same fashion.
– The device cannot be shut down by pressing the power button when in the modification settings. It only can be confirmed by pressing mode key to escape into the main setting interface and then pressing the power button to shut down.
There are no reviews yet.